Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
If any of the people saying vile comments to Shan please read this. The main object was to make sure her kids were safe.. On the 27/04/2023 she decided not to go to court to try one last time to fight for her kids. They are now in the custody of their family who love them dearly. They will have contact with all of their family apart from the person who didn't think they were worthy enough to fight for. Please stop mentioning her family, they have been through unimaginable pain and suffering due to Shans actions. Every single one of them have been affected one way or another. Her mum doesn't need to be bought into the situation because she's sadly not here anymore. It's vile to even mention the woman. The kids dad doesn't need to be mentioned EVER.
We have all sat through hours of Shan emotionally abusing her kids and animals which can have a knock on effect to even the strongest of people. We have sent hours of video proof and statements to social services and solicitors, and finally the outcome for them two beautiful children. We didn't do it for thanks or praise or to gain clout from. We kept a dignified silence for her family and kids.
Now please stop bringing up things that are not relevant to the kids. We fought a battle and the kids are safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

IR0201

VIP Member
She’s finally free 😳😳😳😳
---
Somewhat shit but somewhat good. There’s a positive in everything.

How is there any positive in losing your children 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

IR0201

VIP Member
If any of the people saying vile comments to Shan please read this. The main object was to make sure her kids were safe.. On the 27/04/2023 she decided not to go to court to try one last time to fight for her kids. They are now in the custody of their family who love them dearly. They will have contact with all of their family apart from the person who didn't think they were worthy enough to fight for. Please stop mentioning her family, they have been through unimaginable pain and suffering due to Shans actions. Every single one of them have been affected one way or another. Her mum doesn't need to be bought into the situation because she's sadly not here anymore. It's vile to even mention the woman. The kids dad doesn't need to be mentioned EVER.
We have all sat through hours of Shan emotionally abusing her kids and animals which can have a knock on effect to even the strongest of people. We have sent hours of video proof and statements to social services and solicitors, and finally the outcome for them two beautiful children. We didn't do it for thanks or praise or to gain clout from. We kept a dignified silence for her family and kids.
Now please stop bringing up things that are not relevant to the kids. We fought a battle and the kids are safe.
This 😭. The hours and hours of work, sleepless nights reliving the abuse we witnessed, it’s all worth it because the kiddies are safe now. That’s all that matters ♥♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 19

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Don't mind me, just checking whether the white bag was in Shans cupboard of doom...

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Lassie21

VIP Member
I'm getting really pissed off with people thinking that WE are the problem!!!!
Why do we have to support her, it is not our fault she is where she is.....it's hers!

Are these people actually thick!! 😡😡😡

Reactions: 18

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Bloody hell, I go out for dinner with friends and come back to page 6 on a new thread and Sharon still sat pretending that she's mute.

Not that there's much point on page 6 but I'll leave a recap here anyway 😂

Recap:

- Shan said she wouldn't be going live on Sunday, so of course she went live. Reverse psychology and all that 🥴

- Gave everyone her strong stance. Don't mess with her. She's a fucking hard nut.

Screenshot_20230423_123110_TikTok.jpg

- Shan continues to talk about every colour of the rainbow. No bloody clue what any colour means anymore. If you can work it out, I'll personally pay for a woosah chair for you.

- Now Lenny is free, she's turned her bitterness towards Lewwwwna. Luna hasn't been eating her food and has been behaving very differently. I worry for Luna. Evil witch needs banning from owning any animals period.

- Shan continues to talk drug-induced waffle that makes fuck all sense.

- Shan splurged out. Must have had her COL payment. Good to see it went to a scumbag like her and her dealer.

- Shan decided she wanted to be batman.

IMG_3900.png

- She was beyond cruel to Luna on Wednesday. It was utterly disgusting.

- Smoked more weed than Snoop Dogg this week and has had major munchies.

- Shan had a court date regarding her kids yesterday... Shan didn't show up to the court date regarding her kids yesterday (subject to it still taking place). Won't say anymore on that topic as I know 3 other amazing Tattlers will give us the lowdown as and when they can.

And then...........

Today. Shan's main account got permanently banned.

She went on her backup, comments on, don't think she's spoken since. Cried that her account got banned. Freak.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

IR0201

VIP Member
I was just briefly watching ticktokgonewrong’s live. She was talking about Shans MS and saying she doesn’t think she has it. She does and she was diagnosed wayyyy before her social media. Don’t get me wrong, she doesn’t have it bad enough to have PIP at all! But she 100% does have MS. You mentioned fibro too. The testing is very different. For Shan to have got an MS diagnosis, she would’ve had to have had an MRI and to have lesions in her brain/spine. It is not easy to get a diagnosis. Fibro there’s not really a 100% test for so it’s a little different (and proven to be more painful than MS). Shan does sooooooo much wrong. We don’t need to be picking apart things that are 100% true. There’s enough shite she does to talk about 🤣

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
Fiesty said Shan recently broke Lennys tail, had surgery and that they’re paying for the surgery and want to keep Lenny. Of course babes, stick to your delusions you clout chasing tit 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry

Lassie21

VIP Member
You ladies on here are the best! Yes we have a laugh and banter but ultimately we all want the same thing for her innocent little people to be safe. The work we don't even know about yet in full that @IR0201 @Faith61 @Hairy-poppins have done will never not be appreciated by everyone on here and all family members and little people ❤❤❤

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
I’ve felt the same way others are before. But she comes on the next day saying she did it on purpose and was “acting” sad for views. She’s too narcissistic to do anything stupid tbh. I’m not commenting on her live, but I don’t feel sorry for her either. I’ve wasted too much time and energy worrying for her and her little ones. Now I’ll only worry about them as they are the innocent ones in all this. She deserves (mostly) everything she gets

• Heart
Reactions: 16

hayp

Chatty Member
I know you all love this

---
Press play a couple of time. You’re welcome

• Haha
  • Angry

IR0201

VIP Member
And there we have it, just like I said she would, she’s confirmed last night was an act. People fall for it every time 🙄

• Angry

IR0201

VIP Member
Think that may have been due to Feisty giving info out. I was scrolling last night and she was live, just caught end of her saying something about Lennie having injuries and had to have operation and that he also had a broken tail
That fiesty is an absolute knob 🙄

• Heart