Shann McCarney #23 Arrested for affray Account banned But there's a positive in every day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I went to work this morning at 8 and I’m only home what has happened there is over 20 pages to catch up on and I see she has her comments on, what’s the hell has been going on today

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg I went to work this morning at 8 and I’m only home what has happened there is over 20 pages to catch up on and I see she has her comments on, what’s the hell has been going on today
her main acc got permanently banned 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ive had a few hours break…take it she’s still on? Has she spoke to anyone yet? 🙈

Reactions: 5
is she crying or what's up with her eyes ?
said earlier one of her eyes keep watering apparently...i reckon shes still cryin gover her acc being banned 🤣
---
Ha ha delighted for her , since I have been watching she hasn’t spoke , what’s wrong with her today apart from the account getting banned
oh and she didnt attend court yesterday either...she cried over her acc getting banned but other than that 🙃

Reactions: 3
Account banned for starters

Reactions: 2
i still cant believe this bleep had a shower and done her hair and make up at like 6.30pm just to take the dog on a 20 minute walk 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a sad little life jane sharon 😏
---
And now people are saying they have called the police 😡
hopefully they are just saying it and have not actually done it. This dick doesnt deserve the use of their services let alone actually need it! 😤😤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is there a crying eyes filter? Her eyes have looked the same for hours but no tears have fallen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i still cant believe this bleep had a shower and done her hair and make up at like 6.30pm just to take the dog on a 20 minute walk 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a sad little life jane sharon 😏
---

hopefully they are just saying it and have not actually done it. This dick doesnt deserve the use of their services let alone actually need it! 😤😤
20 mins walk? Jesus that was a long one tonight then!!

Reactions: 3
What’s going on?! Have I missed the memo for a game of charades? 😂 what on earth is she doing?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.