Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hayp

Chatty Member
Not really my place to go into details but shan became like an older sis to one of the girls promised her this that & the other and when she fucked moma off the poor girl took it extremely hard and began doing things (that's not my place to say)
Oh god so sorry. Thank you. Sounds awful 😢

Reactions: 3

practisewotyapreach

Morning

I’m respect of moma b my opinion is she can’t actually win in this scenario she puts a video up saying karma and laughing etc and she gets slagged for it she’s being insensitive she’s being nasty she’s being harsh she posts a video saying she hopes she gets the help she needs (and let’s all be honest we all agree that girl needs serious help) people think she’s being false or she’s back tracking I think at this point no matter what she says she literally can’t win. I don’t think anyone wins in this case. Anyways who’s ready for todays shit show?

They are enablers in my opinion arent they.. i still have my tiktok but ive decided not to go on the app because im so sick of seeing the constant videos of her being arrested ...

I seem to have a mix of Shann, Katylee, Grace, Libby Mae and Eden. I don't see any of the other TikTokers mentioned here apart from Aimee occasionally.

• Haha

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
They are enablers in my opinion arent they.. i still have my tiktok but ive decided not to go on the app because im so sick of seeing the constant videos of her being arrested ...
defo...whilst she still has supporters/enablers the show will continue! i dont blame you

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
I can't watch the silly cunt but has lennie definitely been taken?!
yes hes been rehomed 😁
---
If i was locked up for the day, id be mortified my family would be ashamed and i would honestly not see any sort of positive situation from being locked up. Id fucking hang my head in shame for days to come. Not this clown
i cant imagine how her family must feel! spesh if shes that talk of the town already. She has no care in the world...she thinks shes invicible and nothing can get i her way!