Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thatlosergirl

Chatty Member
Is

Mad shan back or is it the sane(ish) one
When i say that i think shes tried masking how mad she is today hahah
---
Is

Mad shan back or is it the sane(ish) one
When i say that i think shes tried masking how mad she is today hahah
I've not fully watched her today, I've been in & out. I've had a few things to do, so been busy. But I've been reading the updates on here

Reactions: 2

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I wonder if she will have a day in bed to recoup after being drained from the drama of the last few days 🤔

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Morning

I’m respect of moma b my opinion is she can’t actually win in this scenario she puts a video up saying karma and laughing etc and she gets slagged for it she’s being insensitive she’s being nasty she’s being harsh she posts a video saying she hopes she gets the help she needs (and let’s all be honest we all agree that girl needs serious help) people think she’s being false or she’s back tracking I think at this point no matter what she says she literally can’t win. I don’t think anyone wins in this case. Anyways who’s ready for todays shit show?
I agree , she shouldn't have had to put up the apology video about karma . Shan had just been on live slating Momma again . She's not perfect , she always admits her mistakes but she wasn't in the wrong I don't think.