Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

My name is red

VIP Member
Just reminds me of the Steven Loveday saga how they jumped on that after defending the cretin, then turned up at his house and hounded his family and their church. They’re both as nuts as the next tiktok drama
Oh yes I remember that very well. 😂 don't get me wrong he deserved everything he got but stalker vibes spring to mind 😂

Reactions: 3

Loulalou

Oh my god she’s talking so much shit!! Talking about fukin anti depressants wow. An expert. Honestly she’s dangerous for people. I hope no one actually takers her advice. She’s not dealing with anything at all.
---

Fukin hell the crap!!! 🙄
---
Aww Sammy and Sharon are bezzies. They is laughing together!!
Sammy is stuck right up Sharon’s hole 🙄

• Haha

Pop25

Her house should be gleaming the amount of “housework” she does
---
are you joking!? wtf
She was trying to stop herself from saying it but that’s what I gathered from it maybe I’m wrong but that’s what she said in so many words

• Wow

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
It took about 20 to section my nieghbour , sad watch but she definitely needs help asap ..and the dogs took off her
same with my brother...if the police are ever called out to him about 10 turn up coz once he goes its like he has this unbelievable strength 🤣
---
It’s sad really isn’t it, it’s not an easy watch at all.
I really hope they are staying for a reason. Does a medical professional need to be present to section someone ? Could the RSPCA be planning to come and the police are there for back up ?
this is what google says

Attachments

Thatlosergirl

Chatty Member
This is going to end in tears. She is going to say something in a minute that’s totally not ok you can see it in her eyes. She nearly just told her to give the baby up.
It didn't seem like she was going to say that. She was trying to be careful with what she said then said something along the lines of 'get some help, the baby doesn't need to be in that kind of environment'

• Wow