Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

user726

VIP Member
No one is gaslighting you Shann. There genuinely is a buzzing sound. Stop being the fucking victim all the time

Attachments

Reactions: 4

brahhh

VIP Member
*TW* suicide

With the state our mh service is in will they actually take action ? I know people who have been talked down from bridges and then sent away it’s shocking 😕
Nope they don’t do anything sadly 24 hour helpline do jack 💩 as well

• Sad

hayp

Chatty Member
Sharonnnnn
Thats not my name makes me howl but so does that nutty woman walking up to the police saying im watching the live and i can take the dog to which sharon said "ferk" offf hahahahahaha
---
My heart just dropped though
So when she was arrested the rumour was the dogs was taken?
So say the dogs went into to the kennels while she was locked up.. she obviously had to get them out didnt she so whats to say she just got lewnnnaaa and lennie there i know its such a good thing that lennie is no longer there but its sad for lennie IF hes all on his own in a strange place
Yeh and she says he’s gone to people that aren’t just random strangers on the internet but has he or is he in a shelter somewhere and she is just saying that?😢😢
---
Comments are definitely being deleted on her TikTok from yday 🤣 she’s keeping the ones with hearts. I’ve seen a few disappear though
So she does fukin read them then bitch 😂

• Haha

hayp

Chatty Member
And there are her kids for the thousandth time for all to see. Stupid thick bitch
---
And we are on the floor yet again
---
Does she not get her make up off and wig 🤮
---
IMG_3824.jpg

---
Now giving out professional help to an SA survivor 🤬
---
She’s skating the therapist that the survivor goes to. She’s such an expert!!

Last edited:

beefcake40

VIP Member
So all thats happened today .. do the police now have 24 hours to convict her with crime or what.. im just going off 24 hours in police custody (programme) if so. I reckon if shes released shell be back on live tomorrow afternoon as if nothing has happened
Really hope they don’t grant her bail and she gets sectioned.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
May I ask what did she do to her children to have them taken off her ??
Only just recently watching her.. watched all whole live today. Horrifying 😔
She gave them up. Took herself to hospital and said she’d tried to harm herself, had a bit of a breakdown, basically couldn’t cope. I believe the kids were with her Grandma at first who couldn’t manage them so they got handed over to social services.

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
Will she be drug tested do you think .
Will she be drug tested do you think .
not 100% sure on that. i assume they will if she admits she smokes weed. as when they was there she just kept saying she liked a smoke but didnt actually say more. she will be asked when she gets taken in and checked in by the front desk.
---
not 100% sure on that. i assume they will if she admits she smokes weed. as when they was there she just kept saying she liked a smoke but didnt actually say more. she will be asked when she gets taken in and checked in by the front desk.
also it will be on record she got done for driving under the influence so 🤷🏻‍♀️