Shann McCarney #20 10 to 4 and emptying her guts on the bedroom floor 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6am update ... the pity party for 1 is still going. Lenny is still barking constantly bless him. Shann has apparently been downstairs to sharpen a knife. She's "done my bit" for the past 6 yrs and is now choosing to walk away.
It's like shes on frigging repeat !! Change the record love, your needle's stuck!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
God I wake up to check if noturbasicmama has had her baby yet and see shann is crying. What’s up with her now.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Currently sobbing on live saying nobody was ever there for her and making a spliff. Clearly on a come down. mental health and drugs especially coke so not mix. 5 years ago I got stuck in a rut and was sectioned 3 times in a year and was taking coke to numb my pain and the trauma I went through ( please don't judge I have been clean for years) she will soon have a complete breakdown if she continues the way she is. She needs to be an adult and get the help she needs and stop preaching to people online about how wonderful she is...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Shan don’t make out it would be your choice “walking away” from the kids. Even Stevie Wonder has been able to see for the past 4 months that you’d lost them for good 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg I missed last night and yesterday. She threw Lennie in the pool? 😢

I just went about ten minutes and she’s crying her eyes out saying she’s done.
sounds like she was shaking a load of pills out of a tub. She kept shaking them. Could have been anything mind as greenscreen is on so can’t see. Then starting stomping around mumbling something to Lennie.
I can see this ending badly. For a start them dogs need taking.
She is getting even worse out of control with the drugs.
She needs to get off TikTok and sort her life out or she’s going to end up doing something stupid.

Hope the gifters are happy sending her money that is going straight to a drug dealer. Fools!!!

Reactions: 7
She was on again around 2.30. And then again around 4.30/5 am that I saw
Oh ffs 🙄🙄🙄
---
Now she’s on about having a sex change? Because men can do whatever they want and get away with it?
Please someone get Lennie away from her. He’s not safe 😭😭😭😭😭
You never do, do anything wrong shann do you?!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
No one celebrated your birthday with you Shan, but I bet a few more will celebrate your pity party with you 🥳

• Haha
WOW so she would rather tit in her hands and eat it than work with social services 😡 she said when they change then she MIGHT work with them she might have a sex change as men get away with more.
Literally two minutes ago I thought she was going to do something stupid but she’s actually bleeping deluded and sick in the head.

• Angry
  • Wow
This is classic Shan. She gets drunk/takes drugs or both. Fucks up. Doesn’t sleep. Realises she’s fucked up. Has a cry and says she wants to die. Then goes off of live and makes all her asslickers worry when she’s not seen for the rest of the day and then forgive her behaviour. She will be back tomorrow like nothings happened full of positivity 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She can’t give her kids a happy life coz she can’t be controlled by narcissists? duck off! You can’t give them a happy life coz you’re a selfish twit with anger issues and substance abuse, who only thinks of herself.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I don't watch this woman but is anyone doing anything about the dogs? It's not safe for them surely she's been reported.

Reactions: 2
I don't watch this woman but is anyone doing anything about the dogs? It's not safe for them surely she's been reported.
Endless reports to police, rspca, dog warden. No one will do anything coz they’re “fed and watered and have shelter” 😭😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Shann you're NOT controlled by natcassists!! YOU ARE THE bleeping NARCASSIST you knob head!!

Reactions: 15
You know what really pisses me off....yes she was struggling with her mh when her kids were TAKEN, that is one thing, but to continue to do everything she was told not to do to get them back is the problem!!! She still is on SM talking tit, she still smokes ❄ she mentally and probably physically abuses her animals in her care, she talks that much shite she hasn't even saw her little people in weeks and weeks, even on her daughters birthday but STILL she continues to do all those things.....

So Shann from me to you, STFU, no one cares about your pity party, get off your phone and sort your life out, you may have had things hard, people have been through a lot worse, so suck it the duck up, move on and get your life together you silly witch!!! 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.