Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So when is he going to upload? šŸ¤”
He's probably going to take as long as possible and upload on Friday.

There's an overwhelming amount of negative comments under his most recent community post on YouTube. This doesn't bode well for the palette restock. I hope sales tank and Jeffree gets pissed at Shane.

Reactions: 3

There's an overwhelming amount of negative comments under his most recent community post on YouTube. This doesn't bode well for the palette restock. I hope sales tank and Jeffree gets pissed at Shane.
and today is Wednesday and he should be saying something about the next upload.

I wonder if Jeffree is pissed with Shaneā€™s work ethic.
I cant see him being impressed with how bleeping lazy and sloppy he is.

Even the drama channels and twitter are filled with negative comments

I wonder if Jeffree is pissed with Shaneā€™s work ethic.
I cant see him being impressed with how bleeping lazy and sloppy he is.

Even the drama channels and twitter are filled with negative comments
Probably why heā€™s not sunning it up in Bora Bora with him

Probably why heā€™s not sunning it up in Bora Bora with him
MMMitchell is the new Dawson.
Could you honestly imagine Shane soaking it up in the 4 seasons with them, I think jeffree definitely felt like he owed Shane and this ā€friendshipā€ and palette was the pay back.
But off screen I don't see it being a real friendship

• Haha
I'm enjoying the comments on that tweet.
(not including the ones from the flying monkeys)

Reactions: 2
I will say i am not going to watch it...but I will.
I have moved on to Trisha and Gabbie Hanna drama šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
I will say i am not going to watch it...but I will.
I have moved on to Trisha and Gabbie Hanna drama šŸ¤£
Trisha was went hard in the paint on Gabbie and I think Trisha going to a restraining order against Gabbie.

Edited to add: Trisha has moved close to where David and Jason both live and all of the areas in Los Angeles, Trisha goes and lives over there. I'm like really and she also claimed that she moved out of her old place because there was no security person there anymore. But she doesn't have any security where she is living now.

Trisha was went hard in the paint on Gabbie and I think Trisha going to a restraining order against Gabbie.

Edited to add: Trisha has moved close to where David and Jason both live and all of the areas in Los Angeles, Trisha goes and lives over there. I'm like really and she also claimed that she moved out of her old place because there was no security person there anymore. But she doesn't have any security where she is living now.
I saw that Trisha had had tweeted about calling her lawyers about Gabbie!
E6DA72E4-EC93-4A92-999C-1151E1701823.jpeg

Gabbie wanted the drama though...then starts promoting her music hmmh
I think Shane needs to continue the ā€˜sociopathā€™ series and get Gabbie on it...ooh she is Andrewā€™s ex though.
The whole episode with JessiSmiles too...just shows how manipulative Gabbie is.

I saw that Trisha had had tweeted about calling her lawyers about Gabbie!
View attachment 59194

Gabbie wanted the drama though...then starts promoting her music hmmh
I think Shane needs to continue the ā€˜sociopathā€™ series and get Gabbie on it...ooh she is Andrewā€™s ex though.
The whole episode with JessiSmiles too...just shows how manipulative Gabbie is.
I saw these tweets but Gabbie got way more than what she bargained for that's for sure.

Reactions: 2
Donā€™t want to derail the thread...but, it couldnā€™t have happened to a ā€˜kinderā€™ person ;)

So just finished the finale. This series didnā€™t make me want a pallet, but it did make me want a Jeffree Star Netflix show [emoji23] I cant help but think of all the young people in the world who have loved makeup their entire lives. All of the kids who are crazy talented but only have a small number of followers. I think Shane was genuinely interested in the makeup, but I canā€™t imagine what someone whoā€™s dream this has always been feels seeing his success after only getting into it a year ago. Would have been much nicer if he discovered someone small and with the help of Jeffree, launched a makeup line. Might not have been as big but I doubt it would have flopped since J is as savvy a he is. Iā€™m not someone who wears makeup every day or experiments with it much, but I donā€™t find the design to be attractive. It still looks too ā€œHot Topicā€ like they said it the beginning. I guess thatā€™s just my taste though.

Reactions: 5