Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shane didn’t deserve the success of the palette. All of the hard work was Jeffree and his team. Someone who was much more into beauty and up and coming would have been much more deserving than hot mess Shane.

he just doesn’t fit into the beauty community at all and a major reason for that is that HES NOT INTO MAKEUP.

he’s all woe is me because he’s not as rich as some of his peers through bad choices previously and wanted the money only. Such a waste of time watching. Was just him prenteding to be ‘shooketh’ 🙄

Reactions: 6
Anyone have the details of Shane Dawson and the latest racism drama with him? He linked someone who reviewed his palette who is a racist?

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen this video?

I just can't believe that She didn't understand the negative impact of the n word. I'm sorry. Just can't.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen this video?

I just can't believe that She didn't understand the negative impact of the n word. I'm sorry. Just can't.
This was Shane's old friend that Shane were call the n word in his videos back in the day and she is from the caribbean and she just stupid. She claims that she didn't know that the n word carried so much weight in the usa. SMH. what's weird is that she has a go fund me page for IVF treatments like really you work in entertainment.

It's a shame Jeffree hasn't taught Shane about skincare and hygiene. The amount of body hair he has :sick:

Reactions: 2
I'm slightly confused why Shane claims he was so busy and put in so much work to the makeup line...He helped come up with names, picked shades for an already created formula, and yes/no packaging. I could do that all in an afternoon...

Reactions: 5
I'm slightly confused why Shane claims he was so busy and put in so much work to the makeup line...He helped come up with names, picked shades for an already created formula, and yes/no packaging. I could do that all in an afternoon...
tit names aswell

Reactions: 2
People online are asking Shane to do a doc series on Onion. I hope not. Shane and Onion don't get along.

3EBCB1CE-F18F-4358-9A23-7A2E2F8F7900.jpeg

It’s almost as if he’s a lazy tit that doesn’t plan on “working” again in his lifetime

• Wow
Reactions: 5