Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did he delete the tweet? Because it says he's done with the beauty world to calm down his fans, but maybe still wants to make some more money with pallets, so deleted? Or did people call him out on that tweet?

Also, why is he saying James deserved an humble pie for being egocentric and power hungry? How did he know James was like that? How was he that involved? Also, wasn't the big issue about James being predatory towards guys? So how is it now about him deserving an humble pie for being egocentric and power hungry? And if so, why isn't he saying the same about Jeffree? I also bet the tweet was first showed and approved by Jeffree. Girl bye, we see through his BS.

I knew Shane couldn't take having people being critical about him and calling him out lol
he said that he was too sensitive for this crap and that is why he deleted those tweets.

Reactions: 1
he said that he was too sensitive for this crap and that is why he deleted those tweets.
As I said he really can't handle criticism. Also, as I predicted, he's going to turn all of this into a "whoa me party, I'm so depressed" to shut people up. It's his usual manipulation tactic to deflect criticism.

Also the hypocrisy of it all... So Shane in his deleted statement says James deserved what he got, but now Shane is crying he's too sensitive for all this and to face the backlash. So why does James as a teenager deserved it (based on gossip he heard? How does he know what James deserves or not?) but Shane deserves to be spared from any criticism or backlash because he's too sensitive for it? Make it make sense and explain me how do people fall for his fake crying and manipulation?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Lol for the first time he showed his true colours to his fans and now he cannot take the heat.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
As I said he really can't handle criticism. Also, as I predicted, he's going to turn all of this into a "whoa me party, I'm so depressed" to shut people up. It's his usual manipulation tactic to deflect criticism.

Also the hypocrisy of it all... So Shane in his deleted statement says James deserved what he got, but now Shane is crying he's too sensitive for all this and to face the backlash. So why does James as a teenager deserved it (based on gossip he heard? How does he know what James deserves or not?) but Shane deserves to be spared from any criticism or backlash because he's too sensitive for it? Make it make sense and explain me how do people fall for his fake crying and manipulation?
What does James being a teenager have to do with anything? He's 21 years old and was like 19 or 20 when all that happened. A grown adult. Whatever went on between them all nobody knows for sure but I sincerely doubt James is anywhere near as innocent as people like to make him out to be.

What does James being a teenager have to do with anything? He's 21 years old and was like 19 or 20 when all that happened. A grown adult. Whatever went on between them all nobody knows for sure but I sincerely doubt James is anywhere near as innocent as people like to make him out to be.
I mention his age to expose how ridiculous it is that thirty something men were all up in gossip about a 19 year old teenager (at the time). I'm not saying he's innocent, but so far the allegations don't seem true. And if there's truth that he's abused other men, then Jeffree either has to go to the police with his evidence (voice memo of someone saying someone told them they were a victim? Or whatever he said he has) or shut up. You don't use such a subject as leverage or to dangle receipts like a carrot when it's convenient to you. This is a serious issue so I'd like Jeffree to treat it as such. It's as simple as that.

But what do I know? Jeffree probably knows better how to handle predators and their victims, since he already has his experience with Dhavie Vanity lol

• Haha
I used to watch Shane back when Youtube was really new, back when he did shanaynay and Kesha videos. When his content changed I stopped watching him, until he made the conspiracy video and I gave that a watch. Then I was really shocked to hear about him and Jeffree teaming up, like whaaaat? And now all this lmao. I watched some of his recent and stuff and all I can say is wow. I hate that he still says hes poor, even though he lives in a huge house with a swimming pool, yeah so bleeping poor mate. I guess hes just power and money-hungry now 🤷‍♀️What a change. He also strikes me as SUCH A witch. He states hes not bitchy, nor into any drama.. But hes surrounded by it. Hes always there in the drama. And just the way he talks, you can totally tell.

Sorry for the rant 😅

• Heart
Lmao, even in his reddit no one is having it. It appears like his deleted tweet and then crying "I'm sensitive" only made things worse and people are calling him out right and left... even on his twitter account which usually only has stans praising him.

Some funny tweets dragging him down:

Why is Shane so predictable? We all knew he'd dangle his mental health to stop people from calling him out. Now predict him to disappear for a while. I also predict Jeffree coming out all worried saying Shane is in a very bad place, to see if people feel sorry. But oh well, at least he doesn't have to justify not caring about makeup anymore or trying to act like he does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Yes, I know that he really can't handle the criticism, that was very clear during the Conspiracy palette doc for youtube.

Shane Dawson addresses accusations that he conspired with Tati Westbrook for her video, says he knew about it, but had no involvement:

“Do I think James is THE DEVIL? No. Do I think he was a young egocentric power hungry guru who needed to be served a slice of humble pie? YES.”

I used to watch Shane back when Youtube was really new, back when he did shanaynay and Kesha videos. When his content changed I stopped watching him, until he made the conspiracy video and I gave that a watch. Then I was really shocked to hear about him and Jeffree teaming up, like whaaaat? And now all this lmao. I watched some of his recent and stuff and all I can say is wow. I hate that he still says hes poor, even though he lives in a huge house with a swimming pool, yeah so bleeping poor mate. I guess hes just power and money-hungry now 🤷‍♀️What a change. He also strikes me as SUCH A witch. He states hes not bitchy, nor into any drama.. But hes surrounded by it. Hes always there in the drama. And just the way he talks, you can totally tell.

Sorry for the rant 😅
Same he did well for himself in 2007/2008 because he had a merch line which was big for a youtuber to have so early then

And he was amusing back then too and again when he changed it up I stopped too

Now he’s being finally called out With the BLM stuff happening for impersonating a black woman and Jeffree is just a racist duck anyway

Reactions: 2
Did Shane properly addressed the past black face or anything or did he just make up excuses? I know he deleted all the videos/podcast with problematic content, but I don't remember if he addressed anything or not since I haven't been following him for a long while.

Ricky, a former friend/roomate of Andrew liked this tweet. Is it me or all those friendships are crumbling?

1592810727995.png

Reactions: 2
Did Shane properly addressed the past black face or anything or did he just make up excuses? I know he deleted all the videos/podcast with problematic content, but I don't remember if he addressed anything or not since I haven't been following him for a long while.

Ricky, a former friend/roomate of Andrew liked this tweet. Is it me or all those friendships are crumbling?

View attachment 160219
Yes he did

This doesn't make him look good. Apparently he tried to manipulate Franchesca emotionally and disregarded her concerns about his racist behavior.

1592927019016.png

Last edited:
Has anyone seen this? Why aren't drama channels sharing it!?
it has been talked about in the past like around 2016 or 2017 or 2018 or 2019 but I forgot which channel but I don't think it was one of the main drama channels.

it has been talked about in the past like around 2016 or 2017 or 2018 or 2019 but I forgot which channel but I don't think it was one of the main drama channels.
Was it? I only saw it on insta today and I'm completely disgusted and disturbed? How wasn't he cancelled when this first came out!?

Didn't Shane make it seem like he had James' approval to put the drama in the trailer and mention it in the docuseries? lmao

1593042660047.png

Reactions: 3