Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shane's fake ass needs to be cancelled. He is in cahoots with Jefree and they both are sneaky and plot their next move. Jefree showed once again his true colours to Rich and Rich being the pussy he is won't say anything about it .

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I really don’t like this “new” Shane he’s very different now then he was 1/2 years ago i can’t stand him saying he’s poor when he’s a multi millionaire his networth is seemingly 12 million dollars

his soft act he puts on is annoying he’s always talking like a child he was on Trish’s podcast and he was so so fake I couldn’t watch it 🙄

like seriously does he shower?? He looks like a sweaty mess 🤢in his videos and TikTok’s

(sorry for the rant)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I really don’t like this “new” Shane he’s very different now then he was 1/2 years ago i can’t stand him saying he’s poor when he’s a multi millionaire his networth is seemingly 12 million dollars

his soft act he puts on is annoying he’s always talking in child's talk he was on Trish’s podcast and he was so so fake I couldn’t watch it 🙄
I think he has been saying that he's poor for a really long time. I think he has been a multi millionaire for a while before the palette with J*.

LMAO, I've never thought of it that way before. Thanks for the insight.
I think I need to take this statement back in light of recent information that has came out about Shane and J*

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I heard that Shane is getting asked on twitter to stop being friends with J* and Trisha and to address the recent drama with him and J* role in the Drama with James Charles.

I hate it when he says he is poor. No witch you aren't. You are a MILLIONAIRE but you hide it because you want to be relatable to your viewers.

Reactions: 10
Shane’s new video is pretty boring it’s got no point to it I hate how over dramatic he is it was kinda annoying how ever 2 seconds there was a meme thing edited in

Reactions: 3
Can someone sum what he said? I'm away from home for 2 days and I have no data to watch the video

Reactions: 1
here's shane updated twitter which has now been deleted.

Can someone sum what he said? I'm away from home for 2 days and I have no data to watch the video
This from another site.

He officially made a post on twitter addressing it which has now been deleted. Its pages long but he basically said that:

-Him and Jeffree had nothing to do with the video, plotting nothing, and that Tati did it all herself.
-Scandal filled beauty gurus are all the same, "attention seeking game playing egocentric narcissistic vengeful two faced ticking time bombs."
-He said that Jeffree is apart of that group but mentioned nothing about dropping him.
-He went in on James and said he deserved a piece of humble pie for being "egocentric and powerhungry."
-He insinuated that Tati was in the right by posting the video because of how she felt.
-He ends by saying he is done with the beauty world and wants nothing to do with it. Will continue to buy and play with makeup but will do it as a hobby and no post it online, doesn't care if people say he did the palette for money

Attachments

Last edited:
Why did he delete the tweet? Because it says he's done with the beauty world to calm down his fans, but maybe still wants to make some more money with pallets, so deleted? Or did people call him out on that tweet?

Also, why is he saying James deserved an humble pie for being egocentric and power hungry? How did he know James was like that? How was he that involved? Also, wasn't the big issue about James being predatory towards guys? So how is it now about him deserving an humble pie for being egocentric and power hungry? And if so, why isn't he saying the same about Jeffree? I also bet the tweet was first showed and approved by Jeffree. Girl bye, we see through his BS.

I knew Shane couldn't take having people being critical about him and calling him out lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 2