Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
This was an interesting video about Shane Dawson
well that Shannon Malcolm lady has removed all of her videos from youtube for some reason.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">“Conspiracy Theories: Warning Signs” coming Tomorrow! I got self conscious about posting this on my main channel because it’s only 30 min long so I’m gonna put it on my second channel. 😅 but I really wanted to test out a new format and I’m excited to see what u guys think :)) <a href="https://tattle.life/threads/19920/">pic.twitter.com/QU07ndyLwg</a></p>&mdash; Shane Dawson (@shanedawson) <a href="">February 4, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

LasVegas702

VIP Member
There is also a video of an youtuber reacting to the chair and they show the biggest tantrums and no sense. It also adds to the fact that Shane can't take criticism. In here he mistreats people and is basically awful with them, but he didn't change because up until recently he can't take criticism either and as now perfected the art of weaponize mental health to make people feel bad for having criticism towards him, even if constructive.

I never followed her, watched her videos nor watched Shane's video with her or know anything about it, but I find it ironic Shane telling someone to be open about their success on youtube lmao
I agree. Shane wanted her to talk about her Porsche, Tesla and Tundra and her luxury items. SMH. Bunny wants to get back to that fame that she had back in 2014 ( IMO) and that's not going to happen.

Well I now understand why she didn't make a lot of changes.

Last edited:

LasVegas702

VIP Member
He's probably going to take as long as possible and upload on Friday.

There's an overwhelming amount of negative comments under his most recent community post on YouTube. This doesn't bode well for the palette restock. I hope sales tank and Jeffree gets pissed at Shane.
and today is Wednesday and he should be saying something about the next upload.

As I said he really can't handle criticism. Also, as I predicted, he's going to turn all of this into a "whoa me party, I'm so depressed" to shut people up. It's his usual manipulation tactic to deflect criticism.

Also the hypocrisy of it all... So Shane in his deleted statement says James deserved what he got, but now Shane is crying he's too sensitive for all this and to face the backlash. So why does James as a teenager deserved it (based on gossip he heard? How does he know what James deserves or not?) but Shane deserves to be spared from any criticism or backlash because he's too sensitive for it? Make it make sense and explain me how do people fall for his fake crying and manipulation?
What does James being a teenager have to do with anything? He's 21 years old and was like 19 or 20 when all that happened. A grown adult. Whatever went on between them all nobody knows for sure but I sincerely doubt James is anywhere near as innocent as people like to make him out to be.