Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
here's shane updated twitter which has now been deleted.

Can someone sum what he said? I'm away from home for 2 days and I have no data to watch the video
This from another site.

He officially made a post on twitter addressing it which has now been deleted. Its pages long but he basically said that:

-Him and Jeffree had nothing to do with the video, plotting nothing, and that Tati did it all herself.
-Scandal filled beauty gurus are all the same, "attention seeking game playing egocentric narcissistic vengeful two faced ticking time bombs."
-He said that Jeffree is apart of that group but mentioned nothing about dropping him.
-He went in on James and said he deserved a piece of humble pie for being "egocentric and powerhungry."
-He insinuated that Tati was in the right by posting the video because of how she felt.
-He ends by saying he is done with the beauty world and wants nothing to do with it. Will continue to buy and play with makeup but will do it as a hobby and no post it online, doesn't care if people say he did the palette for money

Attachments

Last edited:

LasVegas702

VIP Member
I tried the new video and managed about 20mins. It isn't terrible just awfully meandering and the conspiracy's aren't that interesting (unless they improve the more you watch). Plus who on earth is that irritating camera person with his high pitched giggling at f-all? Very irritating. I like Shane in theory but realise I don't much like his videos if that makes any sense at all.
That's Andrew Siwicki

LasVegas702

VIP Member
I have just seen this video. The Youtuber who made it says that he has reported Shane to the police and sent them some of the more disturbing clips that are going viral. Again, I stress a trigger warning as some of the content discussed in the video pertains to abuse. The same warning applies for the clips of Shane that they show during the video.

I can’t see how Shane could come back from this. I really feel like if it were an isolated incident or a poorly put and timed joke, that it may be possible. However, redemption seems increasingly unlikely because of how many separate incidents there have been where he is “joking” about children in this way. At what point does he just become a terrible person? I think his true colours are showing and this is him finished.
that video has been removed or made private, I'm not sure.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I did post this on the JS thread but it’s probably more about Shane!?

Has anyone watched the Shane Glossin out takes? I haven’t been able to stomach it yet but apparently they cover Shane’s break in?

Greenlentils

VIP Member
I hate the fact that Morgan moved back to Colorado to get away from LA (and maybe all the drama) then Ryland and Shane follows her so she can get no peace
I haven't kept up with them all in a few years but wasn't she living cheaply in their apartment/office thing for a while? And then in their poolhouse? Seems they pitied her and she was happy to comply.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
yeah he defo is, but why take a whole year off then edit it all out anyway. He really winds me up at the moment. His 'tea' is cold and we've seen Jeffery brag about how rich he is already. His funny old videos were best and when he's with Garrett and Drew.
where is Garrett and Drew?