Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
It was taken down from YT, after the creator that made it lied.

thanks, I know he lied and I think he is getting sued now by shane now.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
I couldn’t watch the Switching Lives video cause I thought it was too cringy lol but is it the same as the first Jeffree series? I thought he just dressed up like her and lived a “day in her life” not an actual “documentary” on her.
It was just a day in her life it's wasn't an actual documentary on her. I don't think Trisha would allow Shane to do an actual Doc on her. IMO.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Really!???
this is what I hate about Jeffree. His ego is his downfall.
this attitude needs to stop from all influencers, they aren’t doing us a favor with this series or pallet but they seem to think they are.
that was a genuine question from a fan and he acted like a little bitch.
I mean his ego isn’t attractive but I like the reality of a clap back. Makes them seem fucking REAL. The series is showing him to be a bit of a snowflake which we all know he isn’t!!

I haven’t watched Garrett content in ages.. has he turned materialistic? If yes, that’s actually said. I remember him being nice and relatable.
and omg drew! How could I forget drew! Wonder what he’s up to these days!

LasVegas702

VIP Member
You might be right. Shane always wanted to be on mainstream hollywood as a director (or maybe also an actor?) but he never got to mainstream outside of youtube. James being so young and as a newcomer to youtube was already on mainstream media, being invited to the Met gala, having mainstream celebrities on his videos, he was in Ellen as you said, etc.

Another funny meme someone posted on reddit:

View attachment 168631
I agree you are right about the MET Gala (sp?)
This is from Dec 2016 but James Charles did have a youtube channel when he was younger too. this is not the original video.

Yel

Chatty Member
Oh interesting, did he just release it without a tedious build up? Kudos if he did.

I'll wait for someone else to watch it, I'm still pissed over the hours of my time he wasted for the Jake Paul nothingness.