Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nemidiso

I'm wondering about the same thing. Will he go back to his usual content ever again or continue (just) doing these documentary style videos? I can imagine how much he must be under pressure because of the expectations regarding his channel and videos. he got an extreeeeme hype through these videos and grew his fanbase aaall over the world with it and I also think he's a bit insecure about his content anyway. how will he continue after jake paul?
even in his lasts documentary series (graveyardgirl, jeffree star and jake paul) you can see pattern: visiting a controversial youtube star. watching and praising the american dream in form of ther mansions, mass consumption, cars and gucci stuff, making jokes about how insane this is (and come on shane is by far not poor himself) then talk about their jobs and content, adressing rumours or controversial stuff aaand the finale: showing that they are human too. they worked "very hard" to afford these things and they have insecureties and problems too. the end. I love Shane but this pattern gets boring and after some thoughts I also think it's kinda problematic at times.
As much as I enjoyed the conspiracy theories I think it's kinda over too. I'd like to see some more personal stuff about him, his family (his series about meeting his father I found brilliant and very personal for example) and friends. I like the funny dynamic between Garrett, Morgan and Andrew and I'd like to see more creative and new video ideas.

Reactions: 1

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I really think Jeffree must be so over Shane and his dramatics.
I love Jeffree and Nate 🤣 I’d be up for watching his moving vlogs for sure 😆

Yel

Chatty Member
Not sure when part 3 of the mat pat Shane Dawson Jake Paul is coming out. Patiently waiting but happy people are being more honest that Shane's Jake Paul was shit.

The fire isn't far away from the team 10 house at all, about 1km. Is it too early to say a joke about preying for the the safety of the merch store and the merch store Sistine chapel inspired mural?

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I kind of am for this.
It’s not a title/thumbnail click bait, it was a trailer and *he says* it was always planned to have been part of the series until he changed direction.
What I think happened was, they sold the pallets no problem, they knew from the first episode they would, so they realised they didn’t need to hold the audience’s attention. Jeffree didn’t want to look bad and Shane didn’t want to drag the drama back up. So when they realised they didn’t need to show it (they just needed to tease it) they scrapped showing any of it at all.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
When are they going to show all the James Charles shit, that’s what I’m watching for ...
On second thought they may only watch what we all already know about the situation just like they did with the Nikki Tutorial and Too faced situation.

yepyep

Has there been confirmation of Garrett and Andrew not talking to Shane any more? I know Garrett drifted away but thought Andrew still spoke

LasVegas702

VIP Member
I completely agree but personally I think he should of thought... my channel, my content. Roll with it...

Hes going from people pleasing, to sod you all, to people pleasing again. I'm sure he was happy and proud of his series when he put the first one out so I don't understand the changes.

I love that the better help app advert has sparked up a conversation though.
I don't why he changed it.
Oh I heard that Kati may be part owner of Better Help, I'm not sure.

Yel

Chatty Member
FFS even the trailer is 4 mins long.

I much preferred YouTube when all content was that long.

No way will I be watching this with how drawn out and lacking in substance the Jake Paul stuff was.

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
The reason why I asked is because Shane said that everyone that was supposed to get their PR packages didn't get them.
Shane posted on his insta stories earlier that some PR packages hadn't made it to where they should, and they arent sure if some are being stolen from doorsteps.

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
The sociopath stuff has been put in to drag out the series, cos Jake is boring af, but also to set up Logan as the sociopath, so that even a scumbag like Jake is gonna look good compared to a sociopath. Poor Jake he’s just the product of bad parenting and a sociopath brother, it’s not his fault he’s behaved like a total scumbag. :cry::sick: The way Shane and kati are saying Jake‘s so nice, like they expect him to be horrible when Shane comes over with a camera to make a series :rolleyes: WTF. Jake knows how to act, he knows how to manipulate, to put on a front and lie.

VelvetTears

I know Jeffree is making alot of money from it but Shane is not very different to other people who have used him.
Shane is just a pussy who is too scared to face the consequences of spilling the beauty community tea incase he's seen in a bad light!
I have unsubscribed from him. Not like he posts anything anymore lol

LasVegas702

VIP Member
View attachment 48572l
This says it all.
I liked his other series but I wish he wouldn't drag it out and do last minute changes to pander to his fans. Imagine if tv shows delayed episodes to edit bits out. Ridiculous
He took the drama out part 3 because before part 3 was release people were asking for more business info. And I guess the views for part 3 were low, so he puts this up.