Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got both palettes (got online around 4:30am Aus time and the order was complete after about 40 minutes). Not a huge makeup wearer but I do like the formula of Jeffrees eyeshadows and the colours look decent. Split it 50/50 with my sister because neither of us could justify the cost for the bundle. Will gladly give as good a review as I can when it arrives this week sometime.

Reactions: 3
I actually really like all the colours of both palettes, and would wear all of them apart from the bright yellow (but might be tempted now to rock the look!) I've never had any JS cosmetics before but I have heard the quality is brilliant.
I'll be happy to give a review also once I get them!

Reactions: 1
i used to be a massive Jeff fan but then he did the Morphe collab and its all gone down the shitter since then - i have proper fell out with him

And Shane ' i am a poor, rich guy' can sod off as well

My daughter's Christmas list is usually full of jeffrey this and jeffrey that - over my dead body will i buy any of it.

The first series i really enjoyed but this one has made me go off the pair of them and I see it for what it is - massive cash grab.

And Shane lad buy a lint roller FFS you clatty git - no-one needs see all the dog hairs on your scuzzy hoody

p.s I am gonna buy the Tati one
Tati was a total B many times over her Halo vitamins. I stopped watching her long ago. My daughter wants the Con. palette. I spent 15 min trying to find the pal. on killermerch, finally got to JS site (didn’t know about morphe) & had to stare at my ph for 45 F’ing min while it clocked & said not to refresh. I fin gave up! That’s when I saw it was sold out. Any interest I had in seeing my daughter happy over the pal. is out the window now. I’ll still get it as she’s an award winning talented artist at 15 (painter) & also amazing w/ makeup. I’m annoyed w/ how they’ve gone about to sell it. I prefer to get it at Ulta, but thinking will only be at Sephora, when it does come back. Whatev. Oink. The things we do for our kids.

Rich Lux is so far up their holes, it’s beyond embarrassing 🙃
Bunny (Grav3yardgirl) close 2nd. Just look at all her JS secret magic surprise whatever boxes she bought & made vids of! Someone asked her if she’ll ever release more makeup & she winked or something. I can’t see JS mixing w/ her AT ALL, but she’s trying! She’s prob devastated a shadow isn’t named after her! lel

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
DFFD9955-C46F-4B54-A463-01FF85F834F6.jpeg

DAMN those minis didn’t sell well did they 🤣 they’ve been pushed on stories, twitter and now in a post because they aren’t moving 😬

“we broke the internet” will be episode 7 then, well played Jeffree... well played

• Haha
View attachment 53706

DAMN those minis didn’t sell well did they 🤣 they’ve been pushed on stories, twitter and now in a post because they aren’t moving 😬

“we broke the internet” will be episode 7 then, well played Jeffree... well played
I really like the shades in the mini!
Jeffree is king of the hype, but I get the feeling he wasnt anticipating what actually happened. He wouldn't do anything that would look bad for his company, and the chaos last night certainly didn't make them look good!
Either that, or he didn't prepare shane for it, he seems a bit bewildered lately, and I guess when you get caught up in the Jeffree Star whirlwind, you cant do anything but let it take you along.

Wish we could see how Shane's mum is getting on, Teresa is fab

I really like the shades in the mini!
Jeffree is king of the hype, but I get the feeling he wasnt anticipating what actually happened. He wouldn't do anything that would look bad for his company, and the chaos last night certainly didn't make them look good!
Either that, or he didn't prepare shane for it, he seems a bit bewildered lately, and I guess when you get caught up in the Jeffree Star whirlwind, you cant do anything but let it take you along.

Wish we could see how Shane's mum is getting on, Teresa is fab
You don’t think a stunt like this increases demand?!!?!
have you seen the mania from people trying to get their order processed.

FOMO is as big a witch as Jeffree Star 🤣

Tati was a total B many times over her Halo vitamins. I stopped watching her long ago. My daughter wants the Con. palette. I spent 15 min trying to find the pal. on killermerch, finally got to JS site (didn’t know about morphe) & had to stare at my ph for 45 F’ing min while it clocked & said not to refresh. I fin gave up! That’s when I saw it was sold out. Any interest I had in seeing my daughter happy over the pal. is out the window now. I’ll still get it as she’s an award winning talented artist at 15 (painter) & also amazing w/ makeup. I’m annoyed w/ how they’ve gone about to sell it. I prefer to get it at Ulta, but thinking will only be at Sephora, when it does come back. Whatev. Oink. The things we do for our kids.

Bunny (Grav3yardgirl) close 2nd. Just look at all her JS secret magic surprise whatever boxes she bought & made vids of! Someone asked her if she’ll ever release more makeup & she winked or something. I can’t see JS mixing w/ her AT ALL, but she’s trying! She’s prob devastated a shadow isn’t named after her! lel
Bunny was devastated when she got to J* hotel room when he was in Houston and Rich Lux was there, lol. Remember. I don't think that J* would work with Bunny.

Yel

The comments on twitter are weird, people praising him and saying how much he deserves this.

They're all crazy, all he did was pick some colours and designs for a very established company to make into a pallet. There are people that actually save lives for a living and are broke. Yet Shane and his terrible work ethic people think he's deserving of taking home $10+ million for very little work :confused:

The hard part with editing amateur footage is deciding what to include, Shane and his team just most of it in to stretch out the adsense and tricks the audience about what it will contain (I guess from comments here, I haven't watched him in full since that awful Jake paul stuff wasted hours of my time).

Reactions: 7
The comments on twitter are weird, people praising him and saying how much he deserves this.

They're all crazy, all he did was pick some colours and designs for a very established company to make into a pallet. There are people that actually save lives for a living and are broke. Yet Shane and his terrible work ethic people think he's deserving of taking home $10+ million for very little work :confused:

The hard part with editing amateur footage is deciding what to include, Shane and his team just most of it in to stretch out the adsense and tricks the audience about what it will contain (I guess from comments here, I haven't watched him in full since that awful Jake paul stuff wasted hours of my time).

E57466B5-9BC7-4E6F-AE26-8F7DCE8CCC18.jpeg

looks like a beauty guru to me.....
granted Poppy Deyes is in the guru section so Shane you have a chance 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Omg you actually do hate him. I love a healthy debate and/or bleep bashing!
I have my issues with a lot of influencers, but I have a small amount of respect for the hustle 😬
shane has NO hustle,
if Jeffree Star met Shane Dawson on twitter he would be calling him pathetic and telling him to get a job and some deodorant.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have my issues with a lot of influencers, but I have a small amount of respect for the hustle 😬
shane has NO hustle,
if Jeffree Star met Shane Dawson on twitter he would be calling him pathetic and telling him to get a job and some deodorant.
I love that you know all these influencers so I can chat away and someone understands me!!!

Jaclyn Hill needs a thread...

• Heart
Reactions: 2