Shan_adam #6 Brucey, bud & beer. living my best life now my kids ain’t here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was hoping he’d tell abit more about what happened with the kids but I completely understand why he didn’t. He just wanted to address the rumours.

Well done @Romany ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I missed Adams live so thank you so much @Romany for the rundown. Judging from what he said I don’t think Adam anticipated how many people would have his back. Reading that he sounds incredibly humble and respectful, he could of said a million bad things about Shann but chose not too because he’s not here to slate anyone he just wanted his voice heard and accusations squashed. I really like him and I’m glad he’s away from that toxicity, hopefully moving forward he can heal from the emotional scars

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I missed Adams live so thank you so much @Romany for the rundown. Judging from what he said I don’t think Adam anticipated how many people would have his back. Reading that he sounds incredibly humble and respectful, he could of said a million bad things about Shann but chose not too because he’s not here to slate anyone he just wanted his voice heard and accusations squashed. I really like him and I’m glad he’s away from that toxicity, hopefully moving forward he can heal from the emotional scars
Completely agree. He just needs to unmod the snakey witches now to stay away from the toxicity.

Reactions: 8
sorry but ive just seen her insta post, she looks as though she been crying. Adams live could of painted her out to be the monster, but he didnt. After everything she has said about him, he still sat there and didnt slag her off, just defended himself. Hes been a lot more polite than i would of been if someone had threw serious accusastions at me! She wants to count herself lucky he didnt say more. Always poor me!

He'd never say never to dating someone on tiktok but he doesn't feel in a place for dating right now. So Steph back off him.

'Luna was mine and Shanns, I shouldn't name, Mine and my exes and my ex has kept the dog unfortunately. It would be too awkward to try and sort sharing custody.'

'She suggested that maybe I could have her for a few days a week but I didn't think it was fair on luna or would it make it easier for ourselves. I basically just said my goodbyes to her.'

'I am just gonna cover one more thing. I do recall seeing someone saying I took something from the kids memory boxes. I did not. I have only seen the memory boxes once and thats when she was showing them. I have never opened them or looked through it on my own.'

'As I said earlier as well. Is the relationship toxic? It wasn't to start with or the majority of it. It was only towards the end. I feel like there is a lot of goo to come from SM and tiktok but not when someone invests all their time into it if that makes sense.'

'I did not call social services no. I had nothing to do with any of it um, I sat in on one meeting and that was it. And its not my place to go into, im here to cause my name and not cause drama for anyone else.'
Thank you Romany for writing this all out HEAR, missed it all. Adam has always seemed so lovely, never believed he would have done anything bad towards Shan or the kids, poor bloke sounds like he’s been through a lot with all this 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nobody on here believed her accusations and everybody said how he always seemed brilliant with Shann and the kids. I’m struggling to make sense of why she’s upset and been crying because he was so genuine and so respectful. I wonder if she’s upset at the outpouring of love and support for him? Knowing her she’s probably pissed off at the fact that he had more viewers than she’s ever had 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What I wanna know is why did carbare and manleys all fall out with shann after the party and shann splitting with Adam. I wanna know what happened at that party!!!

Reactions: 15
Thanks for the recap I missed the live. I hope shann is kicking herself now about how she treated Adam because he seems like a decent bloke and theres not a lot off them going about these days. Her and the kids could have had such a nice life with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Drove all that way 6/7 hours, packed a suitcase for a weeks and stays over 2 nights! Would you do all that if you had spoken the truth and not been arsed about what’s was going to come out… but I suppose fleeing with your tail between your legs is what some honest, so called independent women do! 🤔🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Drove all that way 6/7 hours, packed a suitcase for a weeks and stays over 2 nights! Would you do all that if you had spoken the truth and not been arsed about what’s was going to come out… but I suppose fleeing with your tail between your legs is what some honest, so called independent women do! 🤔🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
I find that women who she went to stay with a bit rough 😳

• Haha
They're both potheads so just went to get stoned together clearly.

Reactions: 11
So why was the kids took away ??
He wouldn’t comment on the children as they’re not his. Only said he didn’t ring social services. However if someone can lie about another person abusing their children it’s clear they’re not fit to be in her care.

I find that women who she went to stay with a bit rough 😳
Just a bit.. I was catching up and wow I'm actually astonished. She uses her mental health constantly as an excuse for not being a decent parent. I feel ever so sorry for Adam having to explain his relationship breakdown to everyone. Thank you for the live update.
So is she now at trunchys? And how long for I wonder. Also wondering if she ever drove her children that far for a quick holiday to the beach? 🤔

Reactions: 8
It’s deffo down to the over dose. I expect the hospital rung SS. and well in their rights to as well.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.