Shan_adam #5 Brucey trotted off, Shan’s mood always switches, the only ones left are us immature witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think this person sums it up. She doesn't seem to be able to answer a single question.

Screenshot_20220212_200313.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She does this on every live, she used to ignore people with questions about why the kids aren’t there, or about Adam but now she just ignored everything and she’s never sincere when thanking people for gifts or when they complement her. I can’t watch her anymore she angers me too much! Like duck is that money today going on Ms! I call bulllshit!

Reactions: 6
She does this on every live, she used to ignore people with questions about why the kids aren’t there, or about Adam but now she just ignored everything and she’s never sincere when thanking people for gifts or when they complement her. I can’t watch her anymore she angers me too much! Like duck is that money today going on Ms! I call bulllshit!
I reckon she will send some, but defo not all 😡

Reactions: 3
Just seen on Instagram she transfered £250 from gifts and £50 of her own, so maybe I was wrong lol

Reactions: 4
Shan is trying to locate an awful smell on and around her sofa....says she doesn't know what it is!! I'm tempted to ask "did brucey bogtrotter leave something behind?"🤮🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shan is trying to locate an awful smell on and around her sofa....says she doesn't know what it is!! I'm tempted to ask "did brucey bogtrotter leave something behind?"🤮🤣🤣
Is that not the same smell she's had since before Christmas 😬 reckon Adam left a little gift when he left her.

• Haha
Is that not the same smell she's had since before Christmas 😬 reckon Adam left a little gift when he left her.
One of her minions asked and she said it's different!! I reckon brucey b left somat behind🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else noticed she's stopped being a c"%t to people on her lives now and is up everyone's ass because she needs money/gifts. Tell me your child benefit has stopped..without telling me your child benefit has stopped.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.