Shaaanxo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t followed or watched her in a couple of years but just saw she’s pregnant and … well they don’t really do a good job looking after their dogs so idk how they’re going to go with an actual human baby 😐

Reactions: 4
Omg I can’t believe she’s having a kid…although can’t say I’m surprised, remember her saying a while ago a baby would “create cute content” LOL

Saw a comment on Reddit recently saying Hamish is a dirty cheat and he slept with their friend a few years ago whilst with Shannon. Great situation to bring a baby into!

I honestly think that Shannon and her boyfriend are the epitome of people who drink protein shakes and go to the gym because they believe that makes them super fit and healthy, but it’s actually having no positive effect on them whatsoever. Honestly how these people have their supplement/Health store is beyond me
That poor child is going to have an ED

Omg I can’t believe she’s having a kid…although can’t say I’m surprised, remember her saying a while ago a baby would “create cute content” LOL

Saw a comment on Reddit recently saying Hamish is a dirty cheat and he slept with their friend a few years ago whilst with Shannon. Great situation to bring a baby into!
OMG PLS FIND COMMENT !!! 😂🤣
I hope that’s true
I used to beg my single friend back in the day that looks like Shannon to message him on insta and try to get him to cheat HAHAHAHAHA

FA896745-63B8-4F3F-BD79-096E296AF432.png

Did y’all see this ??!!!
🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝

Last edited:
I don't think she's the nicest to him behind closed doors. I remember in one of her vlogs a while back it was her YT anniversary? He bought her flowers and everything but she seemed to be miserable the whole day lol...

Reactions: 1
I don't think she's the nicest to him behind closed doors. I remember in one of her vlogs a while back it was her YT anniversary? He bought her flowers and everything but she seemed to be miserable the whole day lol...
I'd be miserable if my partner was cheating on me 😆

• Wow
Dammit they deleted the comment! Went to the OP’s profile and found this, but when you click on it you can’t see the full comment as it’s deleted. Seems like it’s common knowledge he cheats on her
Scandal omg love it. Wonder if she was like “I’ll only forgive you if you post about me on Instagram”
So then he posted this monstrosity 🤢 as an apology for cheating ….

A853A681-1CF1-490A-8491-B3E9D466ED40.jpeg

She’s an insufferable moody cow

Reactions: 2
HAHAHAHAHA WHEN NO ONE IN NEW ZEALAND KNOWS WHO THE duck YOU ARE !!! 😂🤣
this made me laugh sooooo hard
And she probably paid to be in the news too HAHAHAHAHAHHA duck THIS IS TOO FUNNY

HUMBLE YOURSELF SHANNON !!! LITERALLY NO ONE KNOWS WHO ARE ARE !!!! It got so bad NewsHub had to LIMIT THE COMMENTS because everyone was commenting WHO ??!!
duck that’s so funny. How embarrassing for her.
If you’re reading this bestie, no one knows who are you no one cares you need to humble yourself. I hope Jacinda is taxing you through the roof while you sit in that disgusting beach house that your fans paid for.
How tragic 😂 I might make a fake Twitter and tweet this to her. She always reads and replies to the haters.

Attachments

• Haha

I don’t get the influencer obsession to get knocked up ASAP after either, like don’t they want to just enjoy married life for a little bit? Or perhaps they didn’t get a #KindlyGifted honeymoon to go along with the free wedding.

Shan and Ham should just finish building that tacky ass black and grey house so they actually have room for the baby to go. I can just imagine a bassinet balanced atop her filthy piles of clothes 🤢

Crazy that he can manage to be a serial cheat when he’s got no personality or charisma and isn’t much to look at either 😂

Reactions: 5
She probably did !! He doesn’t seem like a sappy type. Just the typical kiwi bloke who doesn’t know who to express himself 🤣

When are you ever NOT tired hun ????
She should change her name to tirrredxo because it's basically her whole personality at this point. Too tired to sort or clean her beauty room, put her laundry away, cook, take a photo...anything really! Her videos from years ago she says she's tired and feeling rough!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She does complain about being tired alot. I cant help but think her vreast implants have something to do with it. There is the breast implant illness which when you think about it your body is identifying something foreign in your body and it is going flat out trying to get rid of it would make you feel chronically fatigued. And she has thyroid issues too?

When i watch hamish there is something about him that rubs me up the wrong way. He thinks he is top tit. Hamish you aint gods gift to women 🤮

She does complain about being tired alot. I cant help but think her vreast implants have something to do with it. There is the breast implant illness which when you think about it your body is identifying something foreign in your body and it is going flat out trying to get rid of it would make you feel chronically fatigued. And she has thyroid issues too?

This sounds scary! Oh my gosh hope she will be okay, but I can't help but think how awful it would be to feel tired over something you can no longer control.

When i watch hamish there is something about him that rubs me up the wrong way. He thinks he is top tit. Hamish you aint gods gift to women 🤮

I feel like he is one of those types who hasn't changed much after high school
:rolleyes:

I think it’s her terrible diet and lack of exercise tbh