Shaaanxo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her nails are so revolting they annoy me so much. I find it hilarious that she’s only just now promoting double cleansing at the ripe age of 29 ffs she has been wearing heavy makeup for yeeeeears and wiping it off using makeup wipes BIG NO NO she’s too thick to think about how much makeup she leaves behind. Ew it’s no wonder she’s going crazy with Botox now she has aged herself 30 years by no skin care and no spf.

Reactions: 3
Her nails are so revolting they annoy me so much. I find it hilarious that she’s only just now promoting double cleansing at the ripe age of 29 ffs she has been wearing heavy makeup for yeeeeears and wiping it off using makeup wipes BIG NO NO she’s too thick to think about how much makeup she leaves behind. Ew it’s no wonder she’s going crazy with Botox now she has aged herself 30 years by no skin care and no spf.
I always think that when she talks about 'huge spots' 'I need a facial' 'I got botox' I'm rolling my eyes thinking 'Wash your damn makeup off'! A makeup wipe isn't sufficient to clean off everything on her face.

Reactions: 6
She’s done 3 Ad’s on Instagram in the last 24 hours... and one 3 days ago too, she must be desperate for money.. surprised as it’s not like she paid for lots of the wedding.

Reactions: 2
That beach house ain’t gonna pay for itself, and she sure as hell isn’t gonna pay for it either....her fans are ✨
If you google her apparently her net worth is 850k

Latest vlog: The constant shilling of their brand eugaia is so sickly. Free gifted top of the range Fitbit. XO beauty lashes. House build “follow my pinterest”. The begs and/or shills have ramped up a notch this year. I want to like her cos she seemed so down to earth IMO but, it’s getting tiresome.

“Forgot how much I loooove this clinque NZ foundation”
“Ad/gifted”
How does she have fans ??? Nothing genuine comes out of her mouth...

Reactions: 1
Idk if this thread is active, but since GG is pretty much dead, I hope all the other ladies can come here.

Watching her 2018vs2021 makeup she's just uploaded. She's doing her 2018 face and she says she used to go heavy on foundation. USED TO. Shan, hun? You still put tons of product on you cakey mug. What are you on about?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Idk if this thread is active, but since GG is pretty much dead, I hope all the other ladies can come here.

Watching her 2018vs2021 makeup she's just uploaded. She's doing her 2018 face and she says she used to go heavy on foundation. USED TO. Shan, hun? You still put tons of product on you cakey mug. What are you on about?
Yes!!! She put like three pumps on her face for the natural side and I was like oh honey that’s not natural. I’m all for doing makeup the way you want but three pumps is not natural makeup. Even one pump is too much for me most of the time. I can’t imagine putting so much on my face. Again, nothing wrong with it, it’s just not “natural,” especially once she added powder and everything else too.

Reactions: 4

When she uses stick foundation she basically colours in her face with it- I'm sitting there like where are you going to blend it into now there's no skin left!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes!!! She put like three pumps on her face for the natural side and I was like oh honey that’s not natural. I’m all for doing makeup the way you want but three pumps is not natural makeup. Even one pump is too much for me most of the time. I can’t imagine putting so much on my face. Again, nothing wrong with it, it’s just not “natural,” especially once she added powder and everything else too.
Υeah! like powder? My skin itches in the mere thought of product she has on, especially during spring/summer. Also the amount of concealer under her eyes, holy tit. Does she think her viewers can buy tubes of expensive concealers every other month?

I remember someone commented -who was an actual MUA she said- that she went too heavy on foundation and that she shouldn't be showing this as 'advice' to her younger audience, and Shan just screenshot her and mocked her all over IG, instead of at least listening to her.

Her voiceover videos are so cringe with her stupid pouty faces, holding up products and and her thinking she is proper funny.
9000EDE1-8CF3-43E8-B392-1E90CFCBF8C2.jpeg

I’m rapidly going off her.

I used to love shan, but literally everything that she posts or talks about is either xo beauty, that drink tit or an ad. So many ads.
I was shocked how little she actually paid for her wedding, and how unflattering the first dress was

I used to love shan. When I lost all hope and interest in the drama and everything else going on I stayed watching her. No she's not caught up in drama but EVERYTHING is an ad. Literally. EVERYTHING. her wedding.. All an ad. Every time she posts on Instagram its an ad. I saw she uploaded "skincare tips that work" with her new cleansing thing in the thumbnail. 10 seconds in she says "this is about helping skin from the inside and out" oh here we go again with eugia or whatever its called...so two of her own brand products but wait there's more... The video is sponsored!

I have to agree with posts further up about the wedding. She posted in the down bar on her video and literally 95% of it was gifted to her. Why? I don't understand? She can't dress herself properly. The best she's ever looked is when she did a video and hamish chose her outfits. He styled her much better and she wanted to change them 😂 I feel like she's super short yet always wears things that make her look dumpy. Always off the shoulder or puffy sleeved. Tight around the bum but she CONSTANTLY fusses with her outfits. And yes... Her nails are disgusting.

I can't bare to watch her now. Honestly.

Who are you kidding Shannon ? We know you don’t go to the gym.
What a stupid ad honestly !!! Who the duck wears a full face of makeup to the gym and brings a ghd hair styler in their gym bag to style their hair in their car ??? That just proves that she doesn’t go the gym.
If you were REALLY THAT desperate to curl your hair after being at the gym and not driving home to do so you’d do it in the changing rooms at the gym with mirrors. She’s SO CLUELESS HOW DOES SHE STILL HVE FANS

Attachments

I used to love shan. When I lost all hope and interest in the drama and everything else going on I stayed watching her. No she's not caught up in drama but EVERYTHING is an ad. Literally. EVERYTHING. her wedding.. All an ad. Every time she posts on Instagram its an ad. I saw she uploaded "skincare tips that work" with her new cleansing thing in the thumbnail. 10 seconds in she says "this is about helping skin from the inside and out" oh here we go again with eugia or whatever its called...so two of her own brand products but wait there's more... The video is sponsored!

I have to agree with posts further up about the wedding. She posted in the down bar on her video and literally 95% of it was gifted to her. Why? I don't understand? She can't dress herself properly. The best she's ever looked is when she did a video and hamish chose her outfits. He styled her much better and she wanted to change them 😂 I feel like she's super short yet always wears things that make her look dumpy. Always off the shoulder or puffy sleeved. Tight around the bum but she CONSTANTLY fusses with her outfits. And yes... Her nails are disgusting.

I can't bare to watch her now. Honestly.
I hadn’t watched her for months but I threw on her vlog channel for some background noise while I worked from home and the constant shilling is just exhausting, zen food fit, eugaia (why such dumb names?!) and xobeauty every two seconds. She even said something like “oh I spent sOoOOoOo much time working on this” well, yeah?! It’s literally your business.
And she’s always hinting at some drama or issue or another but she’s not ready to talk about it on camera, why fn mention it in the first place then?!

The most interesting thing about her content was her kitchen table was tidy enough to use for once!

As someone who used to enjoy Shannon’s content - and appreciated a fellow New Zealander keeping it real in the YouTube space - seeing her go from reasonably down to earth to this ..vapid, idiotic lump is disappointing.

Why she gotta do her lipstick like that? She looks like she’s just finished eating ass.

542A8C9B-2CF8-41DF-9120-903FEEF3EAA4.png

• Haha
As someone who used to enjoy Shannon’s content - and appreciated a fellow New Zealander keeping it real in the YouTube space - seeing her go from reasonably down to earth to this ..vapid, idiotic lump is disappointing.

Why she gotta do her lipstick like that? She looks like she’s just finished eating ass.

View attachment 713263
I completely agree
I used to watch her 2015-16 loved seeing a genuine influencer who’s a kiwi. Now she’s become this disgusting self absorbed witch but I wonder if she’s been this way for a while and the rose coloured glasses came off for me. She’s actually revolting.

I completely agree
I used to watch her 2015-16 loved seeing a genuine influencer who’s a kiwi. Now she’s become this disgusting self absorbed witch but I wonder if she’s been this way for a while and the rose coloured glasses came off for me. She’s actually revolting.
nah, I think once she started her xobeauty company and making a ridiculous amount of money from her chalky palettes she started to get lost in her delusions of grandeur of being a BoSs witch CEO.

Three or so years ago I worked for a company who was working on a product that was cat/dog orientated - and the marketing intern thought it would be a great boost to release this product and with a push from overseas influencers that worked with animals/looked after them.

I suggested due to the costs of overseas influencers that we look closer to home and mentioned in passing to contact Shannon’s management and get her rates.

The GASP that the intern let out when she got Shannon’s rates was hilarious. She sure didn’t expect it, and let us know it started at $45k for a single mention (one Instagram post in a story) all the way to $115k for a 30 second mention in a video.

at that time, that was laughable.