Shaaanxo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nah, I think once she started her xobeauty company and making a ridiculous amount of money from her chalky palettes she started to get lost in her delusions of grandeur of being a BoSs witch CEO.

Three or so years ago I worked for a company who was working on a product that was cat/dog orientated - and the marketing intern thought it would be a great boost to release this product and with a push from overseas influencers that worked with animals/looked after them.

I suggested due to the costs of overseas influencers that we look closer to home and mentioned in passing to contact Shannon’s management and get her rates.

The GASP that the intern let out when she got Shannon’s rates was hilarious. She sure didn’t expect it, and let us know it started at $45k for a single mention (one Instagram post in a story) all the way to $115k for a 30 second mention in a video.

at that time, that was laughable.
OH MY GOD
IM IN SHOOK AFTER READING THIS
AND THE FACT SHE CALLED XOBEAUTY A “SMALL BUSINESS” THE OTHER DAY ON HER STORIES
WHAAAAAT 45K

Reactions: 2
Just gonna put it out there but I added Hamish on snapchat back in like 2014/2015 and he was nothing but a flirt. He used to send videos to me instead of snaps, assuming so I couldn't screenshot he was saying but lets just say we're better off that way....we would talk a lot and then one day I was deleted.. assuming he got caught out who knows
I would have founda way to record what he sent to you for evidence. I think hes only with her for the lifestyle.

Of course she will be up the duff soon, she's desperate for new content. Also, did anyone see that controversy around her pushing a dodgy company onto her followers and people being cheated out of their money? She uploaded a flimsy apology to her instagram stories and then deleted it a few hours later. She's a disgrace

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So i couldnt find her fitness page on insta.. maybe its been deleted. I loved her earlier stuff. I was a member for a bit on her xo beauty page and whoa the negativity and bitchiness was unbeliveable, you say 1 wrong word and she either replies snarky, not at all or the minions lick her ass and go full ham at you its hillarious.
The weight thing. Im a bigger girl and i think she should just own that shes not a small anymore... its ok... it happens. All through the lockdown in nz and other awful events we have had i was expecting her to comment (not that she has to of course) but she just puts pics of herself or promoting euginia or whatever her and her handbag carrier promote. (He has "public figure" on his insta also.... uhhhh really?
Anywho its just in bad taste. Im sure she reads gg as it was alot about her overlining her lips... next thing you know shes making a video saying "people hate i do this but whatever let me live" like ugh.
Botox for her jaw? Na holmes you just wanna be a "real influencer" who gets the tox for no reason. So over these young girls ruining their young faces.
Anyway thats enough of my rant.
In short shes lazy... jumps on trends like a middle schooler and i hope she becomes irrelvant. Your from palmerston north sweetie.
Stand down 🥱

Reactions: 5
I honestly think that Shannon and her boyfriend are the epitome of people who drink protein shakes and go to the gym because they believe that makes them super fit and healthy, but it’s actually having no positive effect on them whatsoever. Honestly how these people have their supplement/Health store is beyond me

Reactions: 9
Yeah ive asked about her fitness page on insta being deleted and got a few likes lol but she never comments. I wonder if shes stopped as she wants to get pregnant. Did anyone see her insta story sponsored by amin gym wear (cant post pic for soem reason) but if you zoom you can see its been photoshopped.... very suttle but still.
I dont hate the girl i just hate the dishonesty like whats the point?
Own it. Be real.... and the photo shopped selifies like come on we know you dont look like that authenticity is key. And sadly she lacks it

Reactions: 4
I honestly think that Shannon and her boyfriend are the epitome of people who drink protein shakes and go to the gym because they believe that makes them super fit and healthy, but it’s actually having no positive effect on them whatsoever. Honestly how these people have their supplement/Health store is beyond me
He's her husband now and she has about 7 wedding #gifted dresses to prove it 😆

• Haha
I used to love watching her back in her clubbing days. I agree she picks outfits she was able to wear in her teens/twenties. She should settle down now and go for something a little more styled/classy but still doesn't make her look mom-ish. I've never been a raving fan of hers though, I think she is pretty average in every department LOL and she lacks personality. But other than that she seems okay to hang out with. I never thought her and her boyfriend would last, I always thought he deserved wayyyy better than her. I once read on gg she is super posessive of him and he is a player/flirt. So we'll see how that goes. All in all this woman just gives me lazy hoarder vibes.

I used to love watching her back in her clubbing days. I agree she picks outfits she was able to wear in her teens/twenties. She should settle down now and go for something a little more styled/classy but still doesn't make her look mom-ish. I've never been a raving fan of hers though, I think she is pretty average in every department LOL and she lacks personality. But other than that she seems okay to hang out with. I never thought her and her boyfriend would last, I always thought he deserved wayyyy better than her. I once read on gg she is super posessive of him and he is a player/flirt. So we'll see how that goes. All in all this woman just gives me lazy hoarder vibes.

Agree I find her SO boring. So 2016.

I watched one of her videos for the first time in like 3 years and she looks SO different and yet on her instagram she looks pretty much the same as she did back then lol holy facetune

Yeah right, more like “zen food fit” was a stupid idea and you had to close it cause it generated zero business. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if Eugaia closes in the next 12 months as well. She’s opening businesses like they’re going out of fashion…

Attachments

Yeah right, more like “zen food fit” was a stupid idea and you had to close it cause it generated zero business. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if Eugaia closes in the next 12 months as well. She’s opening businesses like they’re going out of fashion…
What is eugaia? She does love opening a business doesn't she!

Reactions: 1
I had flatmates like this omg they were the worst

Reactions: 1