Shaaanxo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's literally no point watching her when everything is gifted PR or sponsored...she likes EVERYTHING because its free. The one time she actually paid for her own stuff (glossier) she hated all of it.

Reactions: 1
I haven’t followed her for almost 5yrs 🤣🤣🤣
I stopped following her after I realised that her makeup looks were ALL the same. But saw her a few times in the media. That one time a follower sent her a pic of the UK company XO who had brushes that were similar to hers & she went on a rant & her lawyers got involved. Only for her to find out she can’t trademark XO and that the UK company have being in business longer than her 🤣🤣🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
I don’t find her palettes appealing. I could get a dupe palette for $25 with the same colours. Her lipsticks aren’t too bad. Her brushes are good. But I haven’t bought any of her ‘merch’ for 5yrs 🤣🤣
She has 3.2million subs on YouTube and she might get 250K for one video… that’s on a good day. Her videos from last year roughly have around 70K to 100K views… it might be the algorithm or it might be that she hasn’t thought to revamp her channel.
As for Hamish… 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and from reading the posts on this thread about him cheating… is funny cause I heard the same thing as well from people who use to be friends with him. Im glad I don’t follow her anymore. I was over seeing her wear the same makeup looks & not getting out of her comfort zone. I mean… Halloween was the only time she got to other looks. But every other time… it’s still a no from me.

I haven’t followed her for almost 5yrs 🤣🤣🤣
I stopped following her after I realised that her makeup looks were ALL the same. But saw her a few times in the media. That one time a follower sent her a pic of the UK company XO who had brushes that were similar to hers & she went on a rant & her lawyers got involved. Only for her to find out she can’t trademark XO and that the UK company have being in business longer than her 🤣🤣🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
I don’t find her palettes appealing. I could get a dupe palette for $25 with the same colours. Her lipsticks aren’t too bad. Her brushes are good. But I haven’t bought any of her ‘merch’ for 5yrs 🤣🤣
She has 3.2million subs on YouTube and she might get 250K for one video… that’s on a good day. Her videos from last year roughly have around 70K to 100K views… it might be the algorithm or it might be that she hasn’t thought to revamp her channel.
As for Hamish… 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and from reading the posts on this thread about him cheating… is funny cause I heard the same thing as well from people who use to be friends with him. Im glad I don’t follow her anymore. I was over seeing her wear the same makeup looks & not getting out of her comfort zone. I mean… Halloween was the only time she got to other looks. But every other time… it’s still a no from me.
Decided to have a stalk of her YouTube channel and I think she’s lost subscribers.
she use to have 3.2million subs… well from the last time I saw her channel, which was 2yrs ago when one of her videos popped up on my YouTube recommended.
looks like she’s gone from 3.2million to now 3.07million 😬😅

Decided to have a stalk of her YouTube channel and I think she’s lost subscribers.
she use to have 3.2million subs… well from the last time I saw her channel, which was 2yrs ago when one of her videos popped up on my YouTube recommended.
looks like she’s gone from 3.2million to now 3.07million 😬😅
I’m in the group of people who have unsubbed. I did it today. She’s boring as duck, a whingey witch and literally a walking self promo AD. Nothing is genuine anymore.

I liked her and wanted to see her succeed but since her gifted wedding dress promo and advertising bleeping that pathetic Eugia or whatever it’s called in her wedding video I was out.

Reactions: 3
Don't get me wrong she has done well for herself, but I would have thought she would have made enough via Youtube to enjoy a comfortable life for herself now? She was one of the creators who started very early on in a very popular niche in a country where no one else was reviewing their products (NZ). I don't understand why she's trying out new ventures all of a sudden in the middle of starting a family. She should pick one and just roll with it. I cannot imagine having an actual baby while taking care of 3 or 4 other ventures. It's like having other babies to care for as well.

Reactions: 4
I just find that there is no growth to her channel. It is the same from 5 years ago.

Reactions: 5
I don’t get the influencer obsession to get knocked up ASAP after either, like don’t they want to just enjoy married life for a little bit? Or perhaps they didn’t get a #KindlyGifted honeymoon to go along with the free wedding.

Shan and Ham should just finish building that tacky ass black and grey house so they actually have room for the baby to go. I can just imagine a bassinet balanced atop her filthy piles of clothes 🤢

Crazy that he can manage to be a serial cheat when he’s got no personality or charisma and isn’t much to look at either 😂
It gives them easy content. They don't have to actually think of things to post about. She's going to be a disaster of a mum, she can't cope with life already. Hopefully Ham samich ups his game and helps out to keep on the gravy train.

I don’t get the influencer obsession to get knocked up ASAP after either, like don’t they want to just enjoy married life for a little bit? Or perhaps they didn’t get a #KindlyGifted honeymoon to go along with the free wedding.

Shan and Ham should just finish building that tacky ass black and grey house so they actually have room for the baby to go. I can just imagine a bassinet balanced atop her filthy piles of clothes 🤢

Crazy that he can manage to be a serial cheat when he’s got no personality or charisma and isn’t much to look at either 😂
Also Hamish’s hair is from 2009… you would think with a business etc and the meetings he goes to, he would at least do his hair.

I just find that there is no growth to her channel. It is the same from 5 years ago.
I agree! When I went back to look at her channel. It was still the same. Nothings changed. I don’t think she’s fond of change. Even though her channel needs a huge revamp.

Reactions: 2
Also Hamish’s hair is from 2009… you would think with a business etc and the meetings he goes to, he would at least do his hair.

I agree! When I went back to look at her channel. It was still the same. Nothings changed. I don’t think she’s fond of change. Even though her channel needs a huge revamp.
I’d settle for the bare minimum of washing it haha swear that mf always looking greasy 🤢

I’d settle for the bare minimum of washing it haha swear that mf always looking greasy 🤢
Did you mean to say ‘low key SLEAZY’ instead of greasy? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m in the group of people who have unsubbed. I did it today. She’s boring as duck, a whingey witch and literally a walking self promo AD. Nothing is genuine anymore.

I liked her and wanted to see her succeed but since her gifted wedding dress promo and advertising bleeping that pathetic Eugia or whatever it’s called in her wedding video I was out.
I found it funny how she use to get paid posts from Juenora to suddenly having her own brand of the same product as Juenora. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Only she swears by that hers is better. I get it, influencers tend to bring out their own product along the same line as the PR products that they get. I just thought it was funny how she copied (some disagree) an NZ brand to make her own collagen brand.

Last edited:
I hope ‘shaanxo’ is aware that she actually has to eat while being pregnant. Like, she can’t live on smoothies the entire time.

• Haha
How can she not regret any of her horrendous outfits? She has no self awareness

View attachment 971167
This gives me sally jo vibes 😂 who some reason has the same taste in fashion as Shaanxo, Only Sally Jo for some reason is frugal and buys second hand clothes… which I guess is okay 🤷🏽‍♀️
I get she’s wearing this around the house, but… she didn’t answer the question 😂

That outfit is actually pretty cute for around the house. She does not understand what looks good and doesn't?