Shaaanxo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know if its just her face but her makeup is getting progressively worse overtime I'm convinced she looks better without it, she hasn't bothered to update her skills bit one!

Reactions: 8
I dont know if its just her face but her makeup is getting progressively worse overtime I'm convinced she looks better without it, she hasn't bothered to update her skills bit one!
Agree! Whenever she does a “natural/barely there” makeup look, she’s looks 10000% better!

Reactions: 2
Nice of Shannon to ship porter off to daycare in his designer #gifted clothes 🙃 while she stays at home fake tanning and horrifically over lining her lips once again 🤢
Following the trends of course with that hairstyle !! Give it a rest Shannon you’re not a GenZ you are In your 30s !!! Hang up those ragid hair extensions and take out those awful braids, that look is not for you !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nothing wrong with aging gracefully and changing to suit

I hate being this ick, she’s a dated old hag and those pics someone popped up with the overdrawing (my pet peeve of hers) the foundation was atrocious, I almost missed the tit lipliner

Reactions: 6
What the hell has happened to Shannon....Just stop with the Botox and fillers, it makes you look like a Pufferfish. And get in the 21st century with the make-up and hair please!!!

Reactions: 7
What the hell has happened to Shannon....Just stop with the Botox and fillers, it makes you look like a Pufferfish. And get in the 21st century with the make-up and hair please!!!
More? Really?! 😬🫣
5AF844AA-54F4-4F7E-9F14-BDE93936B39E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok I'm glad I came back to this thread, it's slow moving so I left lol but I recently watched her stories and wow...wtf has happened to her face? Is it just from being pregnant and still holding some extra weight (not being stink, I had my fourth a year ago and still have many kgs to lose...wonder if Elleherself has any tips for this mom...lol). But her face looks so round and plastic?

• Haha
She’s posted 4 ads in the space of 4 hours. She’s actually revolting idk how she still had followers her entire Instagram is an ad, her followers literally pay for her entire life. This witch is the most greedy lazy self centered woman. She’s not an iNfLuEnCeR, she doesn’t even try. Just posts a picture with no effort and money gets transported into her account.
i hope she’s being taxed through the roof.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
her Content & personality are that of a wet tea towel. Same for Hamish. It’s like two wet tea towels in an endless mindless circle in the washing machine. The only good thing about her IG is her son. Who is cute! I hope he has a better personality than his parents when he gets older.

• Haha
She said “white noise” like 7 times and did not correct herself once. Just quickly wrote that in afterwards….and this is an AD ?! So professional Shannon you don’t even know wtf your selling as long as you trick people into filling your pockets. You’re revolting

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
She said “white noise” like 7 times and did not correct herself once. Just quickly wrote that in afterwards….and this is an AD ?! So professional Shannon you don’t even know wtf your selling as long as you trick people into filling your pockets. You’re revolting
Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed :ROFLMAO: For someone who posts A LOT of #ads and having been an 'influencer' this long, she would at least know how to create ad content.
also the screen shot of her face :ROFLMAO:👀

edit: The fact that she would have watched this, and thought 'duck, I said White noise' and thought, better re-film it! nope, just posted it instead.

Reactions: 4