Shaaanxo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed :ROFLMAO: For someone who posts A LOT of #ads and having been an 'influencer' this long, she would at least know how to create ad content.
also the screen shot of her face :ROFLMAO:👀

edit: The fact that she would have watched this, and thought 'duck, I said White noise' and thought, better re-film it! nope, just posted it instead.
Just goes to show how lazy she is ffs

Reactions: 2
Too big a file to record and post but Shan and Hamish were mentioned on the show Patriot Brains (TVNZ) in a segment about influencers endorsing/selling products. Wonder if she knows and if she's stoked for the mention. When they were trying to figure out her product one of the panellists said "isn't she... makeup?" And the host said "yep she is mostly makeup, she's about 90% eyeshadow here" or something along those lines.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Too big a file to record and post but Shan and Hamish were mentioned on the show Patriot Brains (TVNZ) in a segment about influencers endorsing/selling products. Wonder if she knows and if she's stoked for the mention. When they were trying to figure out her product one of the panellists said "isn't she... makeup?" And the host said "yep she is mostly makeup, she's about 90% eyeshadow here" or something along those lines.
Should have said ‘90% 2010 vibes’ 😂
---
another #ad I can see the marketing side as she didn’t use a filter (to be relatable) but used it on the next picture of her and Porter. Whom by the way is only the best thing about her at this stage.
my coworker said the other day ‘who even watches make up videos anymore?’ Judging by her views (views that have consistently stayed the same) not a lot do. Let alone her subscribers.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Something is really odd about her face in these stories but I can pinpoint what it is 🤔
Yeah, I've found the same thing as well. Can't quite figure out what is wrong with her face. She did get some fillers on her lips done. Either that or her eyebrow archs are more archy than ever! makes her brows look similar to the jokers :sneaky:
She also needs to go figure out how to make ad content better, infleuncer of her 'status' should by now, know how to make ad content. She talks enough as it is in her makeup videos where she just does the same makeup look.
She needs to fire herself, and reapply when she has more growth.

Reactions: 6
How the f does she still have followers ? She’s literally a walking advert. No respect for her followers
I assuming at this point, her engagement isn't that great! I find it funny how companies still ask them to promote things when their engagement isn't that... engaging! I mean, shes gotta pay the mortage on the prison concrete she calls a house.
No idea how she's maintained any form of social platform when it's basically #ads

Yes, I know it's her own brand but look at that 'Ad' placement 🤦🏻‍♀️ ridiculous
Unfortunately she’s not the only one pulling this crap, I’ve seen people hide the “Ad” under the profile pic, or make it a really similar colour to where it’s added so it’s less noticeable

Unfortunately she’s not the only one pulling this crap, I’ve seen people hide the “Ad” under the profile pic, or make it a really similar colour to where it’s added so it’s less noticeable
Agreed! there is a lot of inflencers here in the UK who do the same thing, like you said using the same colour and hiding it. Even in question boxes. I don't get why they do that, I mean, it's part of their job.
---
Someone really needs to start calling out 'influencers' who do this, even if it's their own brand. I know their followers and others, let them know. But I find they take it to heart and have a rant about something that is part of their job. They are FULLY AWARE of this, but continue to do this. It's against ethics. But than shannon seems to think she's above that. Doesn't see the bigger picture. That is why her channel is as stagnant as the stagnant tit water on waterboy (that water in the bucket they served to the players that pretty had malaria)

Edit: It annoys me the must when influencers do this, it's her brand, that she is ENDORSING, where she does get paid, because by her ENDORSING her own product she is getting money from her followers who will buy it. People might say, they are supporting her business... yeah, cool! but at least make sure she's being honest about what she's doing. - In case you do read your own thread Shannon, maybe rethink the lawyers you have.
---
While I'm at it, does anyone remember when Shannon went to her lawyers about that makeup brand in the UK that had brushes similar to hers? I think the brand was XXO or XO something and she was going to try and trade mark XO even though she couldn't cause she could only trademark xobeauty :ROFLMAO: and when people were telling her that Kylie had copied her pallet with BH cosmetics? even though there were other pallets out there that were similar? - I still laugh about that. Mostly her trying to trademark XO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: because she told everyone in the comment section that she was going to talk to actual lawyers.. when the people in the comment section were right in saying she can't trademark XO. I think she thought she would have support, but it back fired on her.
Harsh as it sounds.. well its not harsh. I still giggle about that.
---
Also, how is her blush no different from Colorpop, makeup revolution etc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
how is she still relevant... genuine question. 😂 I don't get it, her "peak" was her GRWM clubbing editions in what 2011? Shan, you're irrelevant love, give it up and concentrate on your family x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dear god.... it looks like she has a giant bruise on her face...blush should be subtle, as usual she's gone in way too heavy. How can she think this is a good advertisement for her new product?

Screenshot_20230504-171744.png

• Sick
Dear god.... it looks like she has a giant bruise on her face...blush should be subtle, as usual she's gone in way too heavy. How can she think this is a good advertisement for her new product?

View attachment 2147058
It looks like any other blush that is on the market. She was trying to say in the video that it blended well blah blah blah... so does the blush from Fenty it blends out well. Nothing about her blush that makes it 'amazing' in this picture above it looks like she's just put the blush on and smeared it with her hands. christ on a bike, not even my doctor does that when I go for a smear test.. at she takes her time. - I don't hate shannon, I just don't understand why she's so.... so... dense! 👀 :LOL:

EDIT: Shannon does seem like a nice person. As an influencer... not so much.

Reactions: 1
I find it funny that Shannon only replied with this emoji. Because, wasn’t she the one who launched a pallet without the correct spelling or Macrons on the New Zealand Māori language? And then had to correct it when she was called out? Also, this TikTok of an American influencer saying that this is how you pronounce ‘BVLGARI’ makes me laugh. In the western world yes, in Italy they roll the R in BVLGARI.

influencers…no idea! 👀🙃

Attachments

• Haha
Guys guys! Don’t forget I’m actually still SoOOoOo relevant and in DEMAND!! See, see! I’ve actually been offered SO many brand trips…but P or I are always sick! Can’t wait though!! 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 ….suuuure Jan lol
IMG_8436.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thought I’ll be a stalker and look at her IG.
Is she saying that she can’t google things or get recommendations from friends who have kids? Or look around herself to find a barber for Porter?? Is she really that Lazy?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she saying that she can’t google things or get recommendations from friends who have kids? Or look around herself to find a barber for Porter?? Is she really that Lazy?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
🎣🎣🎣 for a free haircut for your toddler is 🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Oh up to her old tricks once again 🙄 I thought you had to have hair in order to have a haircut?? Is that why you removed the post so quickly Shannon because you realised how dumb you looked. When my toddler was born she had more hair than Porter currently has 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh up to her old tricks once again 🙄 I thought you had to have hair in order to have a haircut?? Is that why you removed the post so quickly Shannon because you realised how dumb you looked. When my toddler was born she had more hair than Porter currently has 😂😂😂
Right!! he doesn't need a hair cut as of yet. Plus she can't be that sick, if she's posting online like this. I mean, christ on a bike Shannon.. you have resources at your hands and yet, you still gotta fish for freebies.

So I’ve been trrrrrrrying to force myself to get up to date watching her blogs to keep this thread going! But it’s like pulling teeth! Paraphrasing but ..
“I’m really unhappy with myself! I’ve been so sick! I need some self care. I need exercise. I need endorphins. I need my hair done. I need skincare I haven’t been doing my skincare. I need my nails done. I need Botox. I need a fresh fake tan.”
My god she’s a whiny, superficial bish! Shan you don’t NEED any of that!! I mean the exercise couldn’t hurt and yes look after your skin definitely but come on!

• Haha
Reactions: 7