Shaaanxo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all fairness, there's very little clarity presently on how and where to donate to be of assistance to those impacted. Because it's still so fresh, almost any news stories/guides on how to help are more about how to access help if you're impacted.

I've been looking for ways to assist since it became clear my city had got out of it safely, and there's nothing centralised other than government as yet, I imagine even once they do get clarity it'll be regional drives. I'm having to try and just find local charities, food banks, or city missions I can find means to donate to, and I can't blame anyone for not knowing how to help yet.
I can appreciate what you’ve said 100% but I think the point the OP was getting at is that Shannon is notorious for virtue signalling. That’s the only reason she says this kind of stuffs. So she can be seen as this hugely generous person who gives back to her community who helped her scale the walls to success. But she does the bare minimum. She just sits there and accepts freebie after freebie while complaining about how stressed and busy she is along the way.

Reactions: 9
And whenever a natural disaster like this happens everyone (their fans) always argues why should they have to donate just because they are famous
Ummmm why shouldn’t they ? They have a disgusting amount of money due to shoving products down their followers throats every 5 bloody seconds. Her followers paid for that beach house. Where’s her appreciation for her expensive cars and house that most New Zealanders can’t afford all because she promoted some protein powder she never drank and some condoms and received a big fat check for the week? 90% of the tit in that house was free. She’s got more than enough. All influencers do.
God I hate when people defend influencers and say they shouldn’t have to donate when tit like this happens.
no they should. They make money off of the average Joe. Joe can’t afford to pay his rent yet they post on Instagram to joe: here’s where to donate!
No YOU donate Shannon.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her latest, asking people for ideas for first birthday themes. Think of it yourself. A poor mother is having to lay her two year old to rest. Homes have been destroyed. People have nothing but the clothes they have on their backs, but even they are dirty from all the silt. Nobody cares about your son's birthday theme right now.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
And whenever a natural disaster like this happens everyone (their fans) always argues why should they have to donate just because they are famous
Ummmm why shouldn’t they ? They have a disgusting amount of money due to shoving products down their followers throats every 5 bloody seconds. Her followers paid for that beach house. Where’s her appreciation for her expensive cars and house that most New Zealanders can’t afford all because she promoted some protein powder she never drank and some condoms and received a big fat check for the week? 90% of the tit in that house was free. She’s got more than enough. All influencers do.
God I hate when people defend influencers and say they shouldn’t have to donate when tit like this happens.
no they should. They make money off of the average Joe. Joe can’t afford to pay his rent yet they post on Instagram to joe: here’s where to donate!
No YOU donate Shannon.
Couldn’t have said this better if I tried!!!!
Her latest, asking people for ideas for first birthday themes. Think of it yourself. A poor mother is having to lay her two year old to rest. Homes have been destroyed. People have nothing but the clothes they have on their backs, but even they are dirty from all the silt. Nobody cares about your son's birthday theme right now.
omg I know! I replied and said “beige baby influencer theme”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
WHAT DOES YOUR SON LIKE its not that hard shannon 😂 of course she just finishing for freebies, collabs so she doesn't have to pay for her sons birthday. 🤨

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Hey Shan how about instead of asking us if we want yet ANOTHER “PR Haul First Impressions” video? Only for you to open a bunch of stuff and never use it again - adding to your hoarding addiction and then the eventual 17000th “Declutter” video, you donate it all brand new to some people who HAVE LOST ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING THEY OWN?!?! 🤬🤬🤬
37DB28AD-2AC2-435B-B794-E11C9248800E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Did anyone watch the latest vid... Comments about nursery\ nannies and porter and for "those who think I'm a tit mum"...
I don't recall seeing anyone say that apart from the comments in here about her privilege so either SHE thinks that or she's been reading here 🤣

I'm so glad someone said virtue signalling I couldn't think what it was and that's IT .. All I ever see is her posting about I need help with this\give me ideas (aka freebies) and then telling us to donate\send money to a go fund me .. whilst she's swimming in free stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I got blocked from her instagram years ago when I called her out on being a sellout for taking an oppo phone and acting like she likes it more than her iPhone. I’d said something along the lines of being a sellout and that in a weeks time we will see her back on her iPhone and how fake it is to even accept an oppo. Haha

anyways her person that’s done her interior design use to work for another company Nicola Ross is her name. When we built our house she was assigned to us. She was terrible. Couldn’t remember us from our first consult and messed up our choices lucky we had gone over it before finalising and realising she stuff it up! She was so bad with communication and getting back to us. She also told us to make the kitchen bigger as it was too small for a family 4 bedroom home (that was good advice) but then failed to realise the door would be too close to the cabinetry and it was an issue for opening the door. Something you would expect someone else that’s contracted in a build to pick up rather than us have to realise once the build was done! I gather Nicola was another PR stunt cos she was shite, saw an opportunity to falsely promote herself.

The colours of the kitchen, well throughout the entirety of the house, would not be my first choice and would put me off purchasing a house if it had that colour theme.
The brown faux wood reminds me of the flat pack furniture you get from Kmart / warehouse.
secondly we all know she is a grub, all the dark colours and black fittings for everything and dark sinks are going to look disgusting. They are hard to keep clean and was trendy about 5 years ago.
An oppo phone that we haven’t seen since she was paid to do an ad for. She did sell out, and she knows it!
---
Did anyone watch the latest vid... Comments about nursery\ nannies and porter and for "those who think I'm a tit mum"...
I don't recall seeing anyone say that apart from the comments in here about her privilege so either SHE thinks that or she's been reading here 🤣

I'm so glad someone said virtue signalling I couldn't think what it was and that's IT .. All I ever see is her posting about I need help with this\give me ideas (aka freebies) and then telling us to donate\send money to a go fund me .. whilst she's swimming in free stuff
Agreed! No-one has said she’s a tit mum.
we have only spoken about the privilege she has. While we get it, she’s worked for it… but does she really need ALL those nappies? Is she saying she can’t afford to buy nappies herself? can she not donate the nappies. Like, learn to read a room Shan non.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
An oppo phone that we haven’t seen since she was paid to do an ad for. She did sell out, and she knows it!
---

Agreed! No-one has said she’s a tit mum.
we have only spoken about the privilege she has. While we get it, she’s worked for it… but does she really need ALL those nappies? Is she saying she can’t afford to buy nappies herself? can she not donate the nappies. Like, learn to read a room Shan non.
I really don't think she's very bright tbh. I wonder are the business decisions made by Hamish

Reactions: 4
Hate to break it to you babes, but you absolutely did not invent these! 😂🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

F8940F72-7876-4F5C-94D5-02BAED205A4A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey Shan how about instead of asking us if we want yet ANOTHER “PR Haul First Impressions” video? Only for you to open a bunch of stuff and never use it again - adding to your hoarding addiction and then the eventual 17000th “Declutter” video, you donate it all brand new to some people who HAVE LOST ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING THEY OWN?!?! 🤬🤬🤬
View attachment 1978338
What’d I tell ya…she’s editing a “Declutter” video! Ffs CAN’T WAIT for that! Hopefully it’s a whole lot of this new stuff and she donates it!! 🤬🤬

Reactions: 2
What’d I tell ya…she’s editing a “Declutter” video! Ffs CAN’T WAIT for that! Hopefully it’s a whole lot of this new stuff and she donates it!! 🤬🤬
Heres a idea stop accepting stuff you don't need, what a wild concept, surely after all these years she realises if she has declutter this often the amount of free stuff she gets is too much. 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Heres a idea stop accepting stuff you don't need, what a wild concept, surely after all these years she realises if she has declutter this often the amount of free stuff she gets is too much. 🤦‍♀️
Anooother one 🤯 and I know she harps on about how she donates stuff to the woman’s refuge blah blah blah BUT you can’t tell me she’s donating lipsticks/glosses and mascaras that she’s used probably once. What happens to all that stuff? There’s only so much you give your friends and family and do they really want your used crap. What a bloody waste.

Reactions: 3
Hate to break it to you babes, but you absolutely did not invent these! 😂🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

View attachment 1986920
She is aware that majority of things that she sells (that isn’t makeup) is basically the same thing that other companies sell. Take off mitts? Cool, so how is this different from face halo? Besides the fact that I could use it as an oven mitt? it does the same thing as the face halo one, only I can wear it as a mitt?!
---
I really don't think she's very bright tbh. I wonder are the business decisions made by Hamish
Very possible seeing as he has a business degree.

Reactions: 3
She is aware that majority of things that she sells (that isn’t makeup) is basically the same thing that other companies sell. Take off mitts? Cool, so how is this different from face halo? Besides the fact that I could use it as an oven mitt? it does the same thing as the face halo one, only I can wear it as a mitt?!
---

Very possible seeing as he has a business degree.
And if everything she “creates” make up, Eugaia or otherwise is So AmAziNg AnD jUsT tHe BeSt EvEr…why do you continue to accept free tit from your competitors aye Shan? Surely you’d never need another product from anyone else! Hmmmm???? 🤔🤬🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 5