Shaaanxo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they’ve put P in daycare now…wonder how productive she’s going to be with all this free time?! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Lol when you get sent more ✨️pR✨️ and the company can't even get your name right for the pRoMo CoDe. Also she should be embarrassed with the state of this room!!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
She’s SO messy and keeps her house so dirty it’s actually disgusting !!! And no, she can’t play the “mum card” she was like this pre baby too. So incredibly lazy, always has been. The state her house gets in is actually revolting. Says ALOT about her- without a 9-5 job- works from home and can’t even keep her house tidy.

Reactions: 9
Re her latest Q&A, bets on what her “new business” she’s been working on since she was 3 months pregnant is??

Re her latest Q&A, bets on what her “new business” she’s been working on since she was 3 months pregnant is??
More supplement BS or overpriced gym wear made by children in far off countries? Bonus if it's ugly neutrals

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whatever happened to that business of hers she had with Hamish, the one with the coffee beans. Does anyone remember that? She's had so many its hard to keep up!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Whatever happened to that business of hers she had with Hamish, the one with the coffee beans. Does anyone remember that? She's had so many its hard to keep up!
“Eugaia WaS jUsT sOoOOoo sUCceSsFuL we didn’t anticipate it and couldn’t keep up with that and xo beauty!” Was her response when someone asked about that other other food/health business that had! You’re right there’s been SO MANY!! I can’t keep up!

Reactions: 1
I’m feeling like it’s something baby related. Cause she’s got to use this new mum stage of her life to make money ya know 🫠 #baaabyxo

• Haha
When she posts make up looks like this I just think “mutton dressed as lamb”
Act your age Shannon 🙄🫣 CRINGE
She’s never dressed appropriately for her age! Her fashion sense is terrible! She could wear things that are flattering…but she never does! That would definitely add to not feeling great about her body 😔

Reactions: 5
Poor porter having to sleep and risk his life every night just so mum can have an "Instagram worthy" #ad #gifted nursery. Those pictures are so dangerous above his cot especially down in Palmy where they live!!! 🤯😵💫 does she not think?!?! God I hope she reads this and moves them. She doesn't take suggestions very well so no point messaging her on IG 🙃

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry