Sex/Life - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m reading too much into this but have Adam and Sarah split? Or it could just be that he’s away 🤔 I know she’s got three kids with her ex husband.

IMG_1645.png

Maybe I’m reading too much into this but have Adam and Sarah split? Or it could just be that he’s away 🤔 I know she’s got three kids with her ex husband.

View attachment 2122554
I don’t think they’ve split but surely her ex can help her take care of the kids plus I’m sure she probably has a Nanny as who looks after her kids when she’s filming?

Reactions: 3
i dont think they have split either but i don’t see them lasting another year.

all that so in love stuff and gushing posts always dies quickly

Reactions: 5
To add to my post.. i think they have split tbh.

The last few pics he has posted she hasn’t commeneted or liked and she was all up in his comments until a month ago.

Wonder if they feel a bit silly with all the gushing they did about each other and for it to end so quickly

The last few pics he has posted she hasn’t commeneted or liked and she was all up in his comments until a month ago.

Wonder if they feel a bit silly with all the gushing they did about each other and for it to end so quickly
How long have they been together

Hope her and big pointy nipples do feel silly

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How long have they been together
I think when they started filming sex life. Which was 2020 i believe, i remember reading about her divorce in 2020 and then her being in a new relationships with a very little gap 🥴 there are rumours it contributed to her filing for divorce 🤷🏽‍♀️

I think when they started filming sex life. Which was 2020 i believe, i remember reading about her divorce in 2020 and then her being in a new relationships with a very little gap 🥴 there are rumours it contributed to her filing for divorce 🤷🏽‍♀️
He’s not even attractive 😵💫. I can’t stand his hair either

He’s not even attractive 😵💫. I can’t stand his hair either
Yeh i don’t think he is attractive either. Her ex was hot though! As was she when she was witj him. Her latest story on insta, she is literally disappearing with how much weight she has lost.

He gave an interview published on 28th April talking about her and it says they live together.

I just watched her latest Instagram stories. She looks ill and really thin.

Reactions: 1
Just finished season 2 my 🔇button got a lot of use :oops: :ROFLMAO: It's not the best tv series I've ever seen but I couldn't helping watching it. I would've liked more scenes with Brad and Billie and less of the new man. I love Sasha and Kam together but the scenes were really boring. I feel like they wasted Sasha and Trina's character.

Reactions: 1