Sex/Life - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm genuinely shocked. Brad and Billie did not have sex in the first series? Was it just an emotional affair then? Whaaaaaaaaaaaat

Reactions: 3
From what I picked up, she was pining for the relationship and sex she had with Brad so the diary and flashbacks were her way of remembering what her life used to be before cooper. We never saw any ‘live sex’ with them in either series, just flashbacks/imagining it.

Reactions: 4
My theory is that because the actors are in a real life relationship they didn’t want to add anything awkward on the chance they split before filming ended :LOL:

• Haha
I havent watched S2 yet, but my understanding of S1 was that she was having flashbacks to the life she used to have with Brad. I don't think she ever actually had sex with him during that series, it was just her feeling that she was missing what they used to have.

Reactions: 6
What ?????😩 the one who plays billie !!
yeh she said she couldnt get behind the storylines as much.

sounds like she was pissed she wasn’t hanging with her boyf everyday basically 🤣

I havent seen season 2 but from what i have heard it was wrapped up pretty nicely so not much to add

i do like sarah though and have followed her career for a while and she always seems to be in shows that get cancelled quickly.

yeh she said she couldnt get behind the storylines as much.

sounds like she was pissed she wasn’t hanging with her boyf everyday basically 🤣

I havent seen season 2 but from what i have heard it was wrapped up pretty nicely so not much to add

i do like sarah though and have followed her career for a while and she always seems to be in shows that get cancelled quickly.
I was thinking that too hahaha she probably is gutted she had to spend all that time with her new bf I can’t even remember his name
We know how it ended doesn’t really need another series. Where would the story line go. No point dragging it out. They got their ending

Reactions: 5
I binged the whole second season this week. Didn’t love it as much as the first. I feel for those two kids who don’t know if they are coming or going. Both parents putting their sex lives above the them.

That being said, I would have liked to have seen more Billie and Brad. I wasn’t expecting him to have a girlfriend and a child on the way in the first episode though!

Even though it reached its natural ending, I would still have liked another season of Billie/Brad and navigating life as new parents.

I was thinking that too hahaha she probably is gutted she had to spend all that time with her new bf I can’t even remember his name
We know how it ended doesn’t really need another series. Where would the story line go. No point dragging it out. They got their ending
If it had continued I would have liked to see them break up as the honeymoon period ended and they realised why they hadn't been together before , maybe I'm just cynical but that's how I would see it happening 😂

• Haha
If it had continued I would have liked to see them break up as the honeymoon period ended and they realised why they hadn't been together before , maybe I'm just cynical but that's how I would see it happening 😂
Hahaha no I kind of agree. I really thought she was going to get back with copper!!

Reactions: 4
Right I've finished it.

Billie is an idiot, Cooper was a great husband. Handsome, kind, good Dad, rich and way better than Brad and Majid. I wish they could have worked it out. Emily was a wtf? Came out of nowhere.