Sex/Life - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SPOILERS

Just finished the series and overall I liked it but there was a lot of unbelievable nonsense about it too. Firstly, the fact that Cooper was so hung up on Billie but decided on a whim that he now loved his ex and she was the woman for him. Also, it isn't believable that Gigi would just leave Brad like that when she was so supportive of him losing his company. Where did she just disappear to?

At first I thought Majjid was perfect but slowly realised he wasn't ready for fatherhood and that break up was nicely done, but its just all a bit incestuous for me, literally most of the characters have all slept together?! I know there are blended families but I spent the whole series feeling sorry for Hudson and Ellery as it wasn't until the last episode that Billie and Cooper finally put them before their sex lives....

Also did anyone get serious 365 days vibe (if you've seen the film) with this series? Constant music every 5 minutes!

Kam and Sasha I found boring. The constant twoing and froing, make up your damn minds already....although Sashas wardrobe is fire...(apart from the dreadful wedding dress)

One more thing, are Billies nipples constantly erect or is it just me? 🤣

Reactions: 9
SPOILERS

Just finished the series and overall I liked it but there was a lot of unbelievable nonsense about it too. Firstly, the fact that Cooper was so hung up on Billie but decided on a whim that he now loved his ex and she was the woman for him. Also, it isn't believable that Gigi would just leave Brad like that when she was so supportive of him losing his company. Where did she just disappear to?

At first I thought Majjid was perfect but slowly realised he wasn't ready for fatherhood and that break up was nicely done, but its just all a bit incestuous for me, literally most of the characters have all slept together?! I know there are blended families but I spent the whole series feeling sorry for Hudson and Ellery as it wasn't until the last episode that Billie and Cooper finally put them before their sex lives....

Also did anyone get serious 365 days vibe (if you've seen the film) with this series? Constant music every 5 minutes!

Kam and Sasha I found boring. The constant twoing and froing, make up your damn minds already....although Sashas wardrobe is fire...(apart from the dreadful wedding dress)

One more thing, are Billies nipples constantly erect or is it just me? 🤣
Yes about 365, very much cashing in on that

I don’t mind the voice overs tbh
What were they thinking with the Majid story line as well such a waste of time. Billie should have kicked him to the curb the minute he wanted to leave the kids alone in the restaurant to have sex on his desk 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I don’t mind the voice overs tbh
What were they thinking with the Majid story line as well such a waste of time. Billie should have kicked him to the curb the minute he wanted to leave the kids alone in the restaurant to have sex on his desk 🤣🤣
I thought that too 🤢

Reactions: 3
Just finished season 2 I thought it was a bit underwhelming 😩 definitely not enough Brad action!

Also when Billie tells her new guy she’s only been with Cooper in the last 9 years, didn’t see sleep with Brad in that time?

Majid was so slimey 🤢 And the Sasha story was a bore fest 😴

Call me romantic but I liked the ending! She was ment for Brad. I'm happy for Cooper. Is it realistic? No, does she deserve a happy ending, also no!
Cooper does, he was never enough yet he provided and gave Billie everything, Mrs twinset is perfect for him, she will appreciate him.

Just finished season 2 I thought it was a bit underwhelming 😩 definitely not enough Brad action!

Also when Billie tells her new guy she’s only been with Cooper in the last 9 years, didn’t see sleep with Brad in that time?

Exactly I don't get that!!

She didn’t sleep with Brad did she?

Reactions: 1
I think I’m going to have to rewatch it :LOL: the only way I think they’d see her as cheating is because of the secret texting and meeting up with him, but I’m 99% sure the sex scenes were flashbacks only

Reactions: 5
Yes I can't recall actual sex between them. Because (spoiler) he turns her down and tells her that she isn't the person who cheats on her husband.

Reactions: 4