Sex And The City & And Just Like That #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, Charlotte, just off the top of my head:
Get super into rimming with Trey
Shagged Trey in multiple public places
Had sex with a photographer whilst dressed in drag
Considered a threesome and would have fully gone through with one had she not been pushed out of the picture by the other two involved
Spent a good chunk of time hanging out with a bunch of Power Lesbians
Had sex with a Hassidic man that she'd only just met
Allowed an artist to paint a portrait of her vulva (one of the funniest SATC moments IMO - "I bet you have a lovely bleep, dear".

And I'm sure there are plenty of other examples. Meanwhile, Carrie wouldn't even remove her bra during sex, got super freaked out at the notion of kissing Alanis Morisette, and the most risque place we saw her do it was on the floor of her apartment. Really unclear why she was the sex columnist, they should have really had Samantha and Charlotte write Sex and the City in the New York Star.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Considered a threesome and would have fully gone through with one had she not been pushed out of the picture by the other two involved
Allowed an artist to paint a portrait of her vulva (one of the funniest SATC moments IMO - "I bet you have a lovely bleep, dear".

And I'm sure there are plenty of other examples. Meanwhile, Carrie wouldn't even remove her bra during sex, got super freaked out at the notion of kissing Alanis Morisette, and the most risque place we saw her do it was on the floor of her apartment. Really unclear why she was the sex columnist, they should have really had Samantha and Charlotte write Sex and the City in the New York Star.
i would 1000000% have read charlotte’s sex column 🤣 it’s crazy that all those “which character are you?” quizzes cast her as a sort of prim and delicate debutante when she was actually adventurous af!

sort of still on topic but the friendship between charlotte and samantha (and how it grows series to series) is one of my favourite dynamics. they never really spoke about it, but they got each other.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
i would 1000000% have read charlotte’s sex column 🤣 it’s crazy that all those “which character are you?” quizzes cast her as a sort of prim and delicate debutante when she was actually adventurous af!

sort of still on topic but the friendship between charlotte and samantha (and how it grows series to series) is one of my favourite dynamics. they never really spoke about it, but they got each other.
Exactly, even that episode where her partner wants to try anal and she is debating it, Carrie never had any storyljnes like this

Reactions: 5
Exactly, even that episode where her partner wants to try anal and she is debating it, Carrie never had any storyljnes like this
Carrie just had politician guy wanting a golden shower and she spent half the episode staying dehydrated to avoid the issue and eventually suggested him closing his eyes whilst she poured warm tea on him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Charlotte took them all to that tantric workshop too, where they all just giggled and made jokes.

Reactions: 11
Carrie was a judgemental prude.

Remember the episode where the politician wanted her to pee on him? She couldn't even say no to him. She avoided drinking all night. Samantha and Charlotte would have been assertive enough to tell him where to go if they weren't into it.

Reactions: 11
Carries the equivalent of that friend in your circle who never drinks much but is so eagle eyed and brings up everyone’s questionable behaviour afterwards. Except she’s mining her own friends’ sex lives for weekly content.
Aidans ex had every right to warn her off the kids!

Reactions: 19
I feel down a you tube tunnel last night. I loved the early episodes with Carrie and big as it resonated with my own chaotic dating life at the time and it was more relatable then friends. But by the end I was married and it annoyed me. The whole set up of going too Paris and not being able to make a go of it on her own. I don't think candace wanted her to end up with Big either. The movies were awful. Though the fashion in last episode seems very noding to the original and I like the duster coat with flower pin.

Reactions: 3
Carries the equivalent of that friend in your circle who never drinks much but is so eagle eyed and brings up everyone’s questionable behaviour afterwards. Except she’s mining her own friends’ sex lives for weekly content.
Aidans ex had every right to warn her off the kids!
This is the perfect explanation of her! Imagine what her column would have been without her friends, it would have been akin to liz jones awful daily mail column

• Haha
Reactions: 12

She has had a decent amount of bone in her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi guys, hope you're all still enjoying the tit show! I won't be creating any more new threads so could someone else do it please? Thanks :)

Reactions: 1
Can we create one just to witch about Carrie in the originals.

Thread title - ‘And I got to wondering, was it just me or was Carrie always a massive c**t?’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I remember the French daughter. She was a right stuck up arrogant madam, just like her dad. Good casting though, the actress looked like she could be his offspring. Carole Bouquet as Alex’s ex was wonderful :)
She thought the light show on the Eiffel Tower was hideous 🙄
---
Am I the only one here who WANTS another season of AJLT so we can keep this thread going for the fun and nostalgia? 😙🍿
You’re definitely not the only one!
---
Off topic but I did love Balamory 🤣
Miss Hooley!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Can we create one just to witch about Carrie in the originals.

Thread title - ‘And I got to wondering, was it just me or was Carrie always a massive c**t?’
And Just Like That… we all realised Carrie was indeed a bit of a b!tch.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.