SevdaEla #22 #CancelSevda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not convinced! The culture they’re from the man does hold more power than the woman and I think that’s why he can’t be fucked with his daughter because he probably sees it as a woman’s job! Ela has said a few times when they’ve been eating ‘daddy doesn’t do much with us’ he never sits with them he’d rather sit on the sofa to eat his dinner whilst his family sit round the table, all their days out are without him! They’re both as bad as each other and that’s why their daughter is an annoying brat because she’s being spoilt rotten by Sevda to make up for a dad that can’t be arsed, her dads main language is Turkish and she can’t even speak it properly! Why hasn’t he got his daughter speaking his native language at the age she is now!
They are 100% both as bad as each other. I’d never take Seagulls word as gospel. Makes me wonder if he had control of spending to stop Seagull buying a tit load of tat on a credit card putting them into debt as he was clearly the bread winner when she was a Karen in a pharmacy once a week or how ever many days she did. Whatever it is, they don’t look to be in a happy loving relationship.

Reactions: 2
They are 100% both as bad as each other. I’d never take Seagulls word as gospel. Makes me wonder if he had control of spending to stop Seagull buying a tit load of tat on a credit card putting them into debt as he was clearly the bread winner when she was a Karen in a pharmacy once a week or how ever many days she did. Whatever it is, they don’t look to be in a happy loving relationship.
I don’t think they’re together 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s all for show isn’t it and convenience! Especially when she’s showing that the brat has to fall to sleep holding onto her hair, they clearly don’t share a bed! God help them when Ela leaves home and they have to actually communicate and sit in the same room 😂

Reactions: 9
There cohabiting, that’s literally what there doing. He can’t look after his kid when she goes out can’t walk sevs dog when she’s not there doesn’t eat with them she goes away with her friends more than her husband even to the caravan I don’t think sedats gone with them.

Reactions: 10
‘Anyone else like food like this?’

*turns comments off so no one can answer*

• Haha
Sevda saying he controls the money could be her way of manipulating her fans into thinking she’s in a controlling relationship. She’s a manipulative narc so we have to take what she says with a pinch of salt. He’s still a head for letting his daughter be pimped out on social media and is in no way a saint but I do believe Seagull makes out he’s worse than he is, and doesn’t actually let him do chores as she does it perfect and he doesn’t.
I’ve not seen where shes said this or what context but she’s spoken before to Ela on a video about how the finances in the house are split so not quite sure I buy the whole he controls the money. Surely if he controls the money you wouldn’t know what your money was going towards in relation to the household it would just be going into an account and that be it? I might be wrong though. I take everything with that Sevda said with a pinch of salt as she will twist things however she wants to portray herself in a certain way.

Reactions: 5
What’s with the caviar so bizarre and turning off the comments so she knows she’s out of touch! So bizarre she’s gone even more strange this last month or so

Reactions: 11
I see she’s using her pharmacy spoon to scoop caviar out of a jar 😂 another dumb ‘creator’ asking questions but turns the comments off. 🤔 wonder why there off tho.

• Haha
Spelling it as #anchovys. She doesn’t even know basic grammar that if it ends in a y the plural will be ies 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Sevda get on the beg for a personal shopper to take you clothes shopping because everything you buy you look old, frumpy and just a twit in it all ✌🏼

Hilarious 👏 😂 I've just popped on me burner and see she's eating octopus 🤢 and the noise eating the caviar 😳 no TW she's such a pig disgusting the way she eats she just eats any old tit dont she who the duck has octopus for bleeping lunch ffs I'll make do with me sarnie thanks seagull get bleeping real woman completely deluded and the tit shein jumper state of it honestly wouldn't use it as duster fanks 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
I’ve not seen where shes said this or what context but she’s spoken before to Ela on a video about how the finances in the house are split so not quite sure I buy the whole he controls the money. Surely if he controls the money you wouldn’t know what your money was going towards in relation to the household it would just be going into an account and that be it? I might be wrong though. I take everything with that Sevda said with a pinch of salt as she will twist things however she wants to portray herself in a certain way.
I’ve not seen or heard where she said it either. But she comes out with that much tit i’s anyones guess
I don’t think they’re together 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s all for show isn’t it and convenience! Especially when she’s showing that the brat has to fall to sleep holding onto her hair, they clearly don’t share a bed! God help them when Ela leaves home and they have to actually communicate and sit in the same room 😂
Sedat will be buried under the prison yard bu then. She’s got to wait a little while so the police don’t get suspicious as to why she’s paved iver the whole garden.

Reactions: 2
‘Dis is so posh I wuhnt be abuw to eat it wifout you guyz’ *spoons the 3 quid caviar on to her plate with a calpol spoon*

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion
Seagull seagull the shein queen
all topped off with octopus Splein 🐙 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
New thread lads…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.