SevdaEla #22 #CancelSevda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone commented true colours come out when drunk, too true just proves what a witch she really is. Let’s see if she’s driving around today after a skinful lastnight.
I hope someone shows Teresa because she's just lost her a follower.

Reactions: 5
Oh god, the dancing is so awkward and staged, I’m embarrassed for her 😂 the poor woman with glasses looks like she wants the floor to swallow her up, can’t say I blame her 😂

Falasious doesn’t offend me that much but bless her, she’s like a happy little Labrador all the time. I bet she’s exhausting 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
her insta story, the girls came up to Theresa and said how much they love her and walked past sevda😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How much are we betting that sedat was wide awake when she was banging on the front door trying to get in 😂 he was too busy ogling Megan’s fick fighs to let drippy sevda in

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s such an odd set up in that house, Ela shipped off to stay with Nanny and Grandad then the Dad is round to walk Wocco. Why can’t Sedat look after his own daughter and take the bloody dog for a walk?!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
How boring and sad must your life be to film that night out.

imagine being firty fwee (or fooow, can’t remember) and filming dinner and cocktails with the girls as if it’s some massive event.

the dancing like they don’t realise they’re being filmed… I’d be so pissed off if any of my friends were constantly filming and on their phones when it’s supposed to be girls night

fabulosa isn’t friends with Mine, Sev has obviously invited her along for the clout because that dump truck seems to be getting more paid ads than her lately

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks so uncomfortable and with the prancing at the table the one next to her I thought at first was her SIL. Got my witch comment in before they ended the live 😂 Sevda you wench it’s Theresa’s account not yours, go live Sev, that’s right you couldn’t handle it
Am I a weirdo because I DONT use my tongue to drink Prosecco??? #helpme 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Their family set up is so odd! Sedat is at home yet Ella never stays with him. Hes just not a great dad is he. Also why aren’t sedat and her dad just going out for the meal as well instead of them eating them bringing them home a take away? So strange

Reactions: 7
I would not always think it's Sedat, we already know Sevda is a control freak.
He was good enough when she worked part-time one day a week to take care and feed his daughter.

It’s such an odd set up in that house, Ela shipped off to stay with Nanny and Grandad then the Dad is round to walk Wocco. Why can’t Sedat look after his own daughter and take the bloody dog for a walk?!
I actually had to have a think about this yesterday 🤣 the only conclusion I could come to is that he might have an illness that could make it risky for him to be alone? I’m not sure how that would work with his job but it’s the only logical reason I came up with and why he wouldn’t be able to travel alone. But then I’m sure she’d have said about it?

He was good enough when she worked part-time one day a week to take care and feed his daughter.
He did! When she worked her free days a week he was picking her up from school, making her dinner, taking her to scouts. What’s changed?

Reactions: 4
I suspect he is one of those men who considers looking after his own kid as babysitting.

• Angry
Straight on this morning wit a TikTok shop item and blatantly begging people to buy it through her link so she gets commission.
He did! When she worked her free days a week he was picking her up from school, making her dinner, taking her to scouts. What’s changed?
She probably asks Ela who she would prefer to look after her and she chooses grandparents nowadays.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.