SevdaEla #22 #CancelSevda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Straight on this morning wit a TikTok shop item and blatantly begging people to buy it through her link so she gets commission.

She probably asks Ela who she would prefer to look after her and she chooses grandparents nowadays.
Ela probably terrorises Sedat like her mum does.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she make out she is so hard done by all the time. Oh we've had this tree 5 years,maybe need to get a new one in the new year. She really does duck me off. Always making out she cant afford m&s and stuff like that, It's obvious she can afford all that,and all the holidays. Oh and she never treats herself,bullshit all the time.

Reactions: 12
Why does she make out she is so hard done by all the time. Oh we've had this tree 5 years,maybe need to get a new one in the new year. She really does duck me off. Always making out she cant afford m&s and stuff like that, It's obvious she can afford all that,and all the holidays. Oh and she never treats herself,bullshit all the time.
Trying to get a gifted tree

Reactions: 14
That video of her practically being ignored by those 2 girls
The girl even leant over her to tell Teresa she loves her videos 🤣 I really hope they are secret tattlers
She’s got no shame no embarrassment she’s a beg and she literally doesn’t care, she should of put her phone down on that night out she’s made herself look ridiculous
selfish narcissist vain fake

Reactions: 9
And wench can’t even decorate her own tree has to have mummy round to do it. On the beg for a new tree and decorations aswell.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Just seen shes been sent another load of tit by bespoke by ja most going in elas Christmas eve box save seagul spending anything on her own kid and no doubt she'll get 50 quid spent on her by the mother I mean she's gone all out for the brats birthday 2 presents 🙄 tight arse
Wish these idiots wouldn't keep sending that beg tit I'd buy duck all from her load plastic tit with ya name on it how many plastic tit mugs cups does anybody need ffs 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Let’s face it, Sedat is just as much as a tit parent as she is when it comes to Ela! My partner would be offended if I never left him alone with any of our children! I can imagine she’s asked Ela what she would prefer and Ela will have chosen Nanny’s so she could be fussed but any decent parent would stand up and say no, she’s staying home with me we’ll have a daughter/daddy evening and watch a film etc. I know Sevda is a massive control freak but even with things like this, Sedat doesn’t seem like a mouse, I’m sure he has a big enough voice and control in the relationship (she’s said before he controls what they spend money on etc) so why wouldn’t he voice wanting to spend more time with his only child! Weird family the lot of them!

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else not think that her insta stories with Rocco were really spiteful? Her SIL is on her page grieving her dog she’s had to pass over before her husband had it put to sleep and then you have sev posting two long stories of her with her dog. She’s never done a story like that so why today? Evil
I have a so called friend just like this. It’s literally just to rub your face in it.

Reactions: 4
Let’s face it, Sedat is just as much as a tit parent as she is when it comes to Ela! My partner would be offended if I never left him alone with any of our children! I can imagine she’s asked Ela what she would prefer and Ela will have chosen Nanny’s so she could be fussed but any decent parent would stand up and say no, she’s staying home with me we’ll have a daughter/daddy evening and watch a film etc. I know Sevda is a massive control freak but even with things like this, Sedat doesn’t seem like a mouse, I’m sure he has a big enough voice and control in the relationship (she’s said before he controls what they spend money on etc) so why wouldn’t he voice wanting to spend more time with his only child! Weird family the lot of them!
Sevda saying he controls the money could be her way of manipulating her fans into thinking she’s in a controlling relationship. She’s a manipulative narc so we have to take what she says with a pinch of salt. He’s still a head for letting his daughter be pimped out on social media and is in no way a saint but I do believe Seagull makes out he’s worse than he is, and doesn’t actually let him do chores as she does it perfect and he doesn’t.

So what if you’ve had a tree 5 years, so what if the decs are old? I don’t get this mentality of throwing perfectly good stuff away just to replace it with basically the same stuff but newer?

It’s one day, some people can’t even afford a tree. I don’t mean to preach but can’t we just be grateful for and enjoy what we’ve got? One day doesn’t need to create a duck load of landfill 😩

Reactions: 19
Sevda saying he controls the money could be her way of manipulating her fans into thinking she’s in a controlling relationship. She’s a manipulative narc so we have to take what she says with a pinch of salt. He’s still a head for letting his daughter be pimped out on social media and is in no way a saint but I do believe Seagull makes out he’s worse than he is, and doesn’t actually let him do chores as she does it perfect and he doesn’t.
I’m not convinced! The culture they’re from the man does hold more power than the woman and I think that’s why he can’t be fucked with his daughter because he probably sees it as a woman’s job! Ela has said a few times when they’ve been eating ‘daddy doesn’t do much with us’ he never sits with them he’d rather sit on the sofa to eat his dinner whilst his family sit round the table, all their days out are without him! They’re both as bad as each other and that’s why their daughter is an annoying brat because she’s being spoilt rotten by Sevda to make up for a dad that can’t be arsed, her dads main language is Turkish and she can’t even speak it properly! Why hasn’t he got his daughter speaking his native language at the age she is now!

Reactions: 7
Putting up the tree in mid November and talking about how old the tree and her decs are and that she’d get new ones in the sale like she’s not got the cash just now all equals begging for a gifted new tree and decs in time for Christmas this year.

Reactions: 16
My tree is up a week before the kids break up from school and usually down either boxing day or the day after 😂 don’t get people who put there tree up in November 😩 it’s like it’s a competition aswell whos is best decorated. As wench didn’t do hers surely mummy could have done it whilst she was away. Christmas just isn’t the same anymore 😔 take me back 20+ years

Reactions: 12
My tree is up a week before the kids break up from school and usually down either boxing day or the day after 😂 don’t get people who put there tree up in November 😩 it’s like it’s a competition aswell whos is best decorated. As wench didn’t do hers surely mummy could have done it whilst she was away. Christmas just isn’t the same anymore 😔 take me back 20+ years
Totally agree with you and don't get me started on these ones with candy cane and legs sticking out 🤣🤣 you can't see any of the tree she's just on the beg for new tree and baubles being the ponce that she is 🙄😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.