Sevda.Ela

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who gets teary over a bleeping crumpet? She’s bonkers! She’s going to throw that away when there’s literally people begging for soup packs from local charities as they can’t feed their children.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She is doing that cos she wants a free toaster, she’s mentioned a couple of times now about her toaster. You can pick up one cheap enough, she wants free stuff 🙄

Oh just seen she grilled it, anyway she does want a new toaster 😂
Can you imagine her right now at work “oh I had to bin my crumpets , I’m so FICK, I FOUGHT I toasted it “ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Now she knows how her daughter felt the other day when her crumpet was not toasted.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sevda I couldn’t give a flying monkeys ass about your chocolate drawer at work and the fact you’re eating another cream egg. Why do people interact with these piss poor videos !?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone able to make a new thread? I don't know how to.

However! She has a serious problem with food, it's pretty sad to see. No one without a problem with food would cry over a crumpet.

However! She has a serious problem with food, it's pretty sad to see. No one without a problem with food would cry over a crumpet.
Exactly ! A serious issue with food , worse thing is she’s in denial !! The reaction this morning proves it all .

Reactions: 1
“The foodie’s” video just came up on my FYP about medium cheddar, explaining that it’s not quite as mild as mild cheddar and not as mature as mature cheddar!🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ You know, educating us non-foodies about cheddar cheese ffs!!!! I actually wanted to pull my ears off!
Sevda love, it’s been a thing for possibly way over a decade! She will literally make a video about nothing!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Sevda I couldn’t give a flying monkeys ass about your chocolate drawer at work and the fact you’re eating another cream egg. Why do people interact with these piss poor videos !?
And I’m willing to bet she brought in all the Aldi stuff and eats all the non Aldi stuff! 🤣🤣 Every work place has one of those! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s 31 and has no manners , why she sticking her tongue out whilst she’s chewing , I don’t want to see the food in your gob like a washing machine 🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢

She’s giving me major spoilt brat vibes today, like she definitely throws a massive fit if something (even if it’s something small) goes wrong and everyone around her has to know about it

• Sick
Reactions: 4

I have no idea how to make a new thread, I was hoping someone with a bit more expertise could do it as I’m bloody useless with tech 😂

She’s giving me major spoilt brat vibes today, like she definitely throws a massive fit if something (even if it’s something small) goes wrong and everyone around her has to know about it
Unfortunately that’s what narcissists do and that is what she is

What was the thread title posted a few pages ago? I’ll make the new thread

What was the thread title posted a few pages ago? I’ll make the new thread
IT WAS POSTED BY SOMEONE
sevda Ela looks like Cruella, eats all the Crolls while feeding all the trolls. Fifty carbs a day keeps the fans coming her way. Can’t cook for toffee with her good mawwwning coffee

Reactions: 1
Is it me or does she look very piggy ?? Even more so today
She’s definitely gained weight. You can tell because when she removed her flabby arms that are normally pinned to her torso (as if that makes it so we can’t see that the slightest gust of wind would make her take off like a flying squirrel) the loose skin is filling back out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.