Sevda.Ela

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is sevda , the laziest wife/mother
“Quick , easy breakfast / dinner “
“Freezer dinner tonight “
“Cheat/short cut “
But this our foodie sevda remember !!!
Foodie Sevda who drinks instant Coffee. I bet it’s Aldi’s finest 😂

The video this morning when Ela couldnt spread the Biscoff on her crumpet so Sevda took over and Ela kept asking how she did that and Sevda just ignored her because she had to make sure she told us what SHE was having for breakfast. When Ela said look at me repeatedly and Sevda ignored her. I felt so sorry for Ela. Sevda really is a horrible witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Foodie Sevda who drinks instant Coffee. I bet it’s Aldi’s finest 😂

The video this morning when Ela couldnt spread the Biscoff on her crumpet so Sevda took over and Ela kept asking how she did that and Sevda just ignored her because she had to make sure she told us what SHE was having for breakfast. When Ela said look at me repeatedly and Sevda ignored her. I felt so sorry for Ela. Sevda really is a horrible witch.
Yep, saw that !! Your child is asking how you did it , show her you dumb witch!! She’s toxic !! Nasty piece of work !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought a "foodie" was someone who went to all the new restaurants, tried the new foods and trends etc that were out ...not a bored housewife cooking rice and the occasional spag bol. And then putting "onion salad" and bleeping chilli peppers on everything. Stupid witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought a "foodie" was someone who went to all the new restaurants, tried the new foods and trends etc that were out ...not a bored housewife cooking rice and the occasional spag bol. And then putting "onion salad" and bleeping chilli peppers on everything. Stupid witch.
That’s EXACTLY what a foodie is! But this daft cow and boring Bekki think it’s slathering biscoff on a bagel or making a hot chocolate in a slow cooker! Yaaawwwwwwn!

• Haha
That’s EXACTLY what a foodie is! But this daft cow and boring Bekki think it’s slathering biscoff on a bagel or making a hot chocolate in a slow cooker! Yaaawwwwwwn!
She’s FICK

She’s made home made garlic sauce using FREE cloves of garlic

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
duck sake I don’t even follow her and I’ve just had 4 of her videos in a row on my fyp!!!! Fml

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The wrinkles on her jaw line when she’s eating that egg , no way is she 31 and if she is , god she looks haggard ! Her hubby is absolutely lush !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The wrinkles on her jaw line when she’s eating that egg , no way is she 31 and if she is , god she looks haggard ! Her hubby is absolutely lush !!
She’s horrible…… and I agree her husbands a looker. If he was mine I wouldn’t be sat eating every meal in front of my phone every bloody day. The way she ate that chocolate egg so noisily like a pig 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Her pal Becki seems to have issues with her ‘f’s as well… “face finning filters, teef whitening fing is set” 😂

I’ve never known someone to make so much noise whilst eating a bleeping “croll” they’re literally so soft so why does she make so much noise? Also, another thing. I couldn’t think of anything worse than having the same dinner two days in a row because Sevda doesn’t like wasting food. I know people are going to be struggling soon with bills increasing etc, but Sevda isn’t short of money, I don’t care what she says. If she can keep affording to get out, get her nails and hair done, weekends away and buying alcohol and treats at shopping then I don’t understand why she makes out she’s so hard done by. I don’t know if they have to pay for breakfast club or whatever but they’ve got two people incomes in that household which is more than what others have!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There you go ! She was almost crying that her crumpet wasn’t toasted and she can’t eat it , THERES HER UNHEALTHY RELATIONSHIP WITH FOOD !!! Look at the effect it had on her , a normal person would’ve just grabbed cereal or whatever , she got tearful 😂😂😂 get a grip woman

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Upset that she can’t do her usual mmmmhm video this morning because she didn’t make her crumpet properly 😂 get a life Sevda!

• Haha
She is doing that cos she wants a free toaster, she’s mentioned a couple of times now about her toaster. You can pick up one cheap enough, she wants free stuff 🙄

Oh just seen she grilled it, anyway she does want a new toaster 😂

• Haha
Can’t believe she was nearly crying because her crumpet was cold, that’s actually ridiculous. There are people that don’t know when their next meal will be Sevda, get a bleeping grip!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.