Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @jazzy22 for the title

recap -

still a labia eyed twoll
This morning she’s tired because she’s just sow sow busy guyzzzz and sedat has been getting it in the neck

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I took my daughter to see that peppa pig show when she was 3. She kept saying throughout the entire show about the characters - they're not even real, I can see the people behind them.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ela is far too old to be watching Peppa Pig. The fact that Sevda openly shows this shows this is astonishing.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she couldn’t even work out the cup! The white bit lifts up to allow u to drink it like a cup! Shes so thick

Reactions: 3
Christ she’s sassy this morning. Have a day off Sev such a busy week she hasn’t a clue!

Reactions: 2
Have you noticed she's started copying ken now with the mm mm mm mm instead of just the long mmmmmm

I don’t know how she’s got the cheek to be sassy dressed in a 1980s dress.
Also you know she’s going to get a Dyson air wrap gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 4
sevda needs cheering up apparently, so her and Lisa are getting pissed in the garden. bless

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hot tub hasn’t made an appearance since it was gifted… maybe she’s too tight to use it £££

• Haha
Hot tub hasn’t made an appearance since it was gifted… maybe she’s too tight to use it £££
She has Lisa round and reads here, so will see them splashing around in it later no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do her feet always hang out the back of shoes 😂😂 reckon her feet are huge like her sisters size 9’s 😂😂😂
64196EFC-9D38-4DBB-BBFF-BD1F781E5109.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Getting drunk again, strange behaviour tonight..has to try and prove everything is OK and they are happy...far from it I think..evil wife

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys I’m at Taylor Swift on Sunday night and I can’t for the life of me get that cringy video of her and sedat out of my mind with TS’s Enchanted song. Someone reposted it recently and it won’t leave my brain. 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Making good use of the hot tub then! Using it to perch her phone on whilst she tries singing whilst drunk! Absolute fool!

Reactions: 3