Sevda Ela #26 woe is me, my life’s so stressy. Desperate for a collab with Aunt Bessie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had some respect for her there talking about shared ownership and how hard she’s worked, you can tell she’s humble compared to that poisonous sister of hers but when she finally put the fork in her mouth…duck me that was vile. The noises, I could not believe my ears. Sevda has deffo bought an extra mic to give her sister a head start with the pervs 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
just another vote for take that f-ing onesie off your dog in 14/15 degree temperature you moronic fool. Does she not notice no other dog is wearing one?? Of course not. He’s running around a field in her instagram story, he will be very hot and panting. Take the stupid onesie off him!!
We have an equafleece for my sausage dog who is a right wimp but even he has been walking without it for months and we are in rainy Devon 🤣
Pure laziness of not wanting to dry her dogs feet when she gets in!
Not like she has anything else to do with her time

Reactions: 3
Why are we being subjected to this 🫣 Interesting she’s gone for shared ownership and only owns 40% of her property.. especially given the over the top dramatic thanks to Sevda for helping her financially. Obviously her pockets aren’t very deep!
Oh good lord 😳 another on the beg 🙄 just getting worse 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Oh good lord 😳 another on the beg 🙄 just getting worse 🤦‍♀️
Been all over the news recently...shared ownerships are not ideal...and begda part of this for giving deposit money....not a clue this family!
---
Such a foodie but cannot say the word brasserie properly.

Got Mine the Hippo round to babysit Ewa because she forgot that she had booked the afternoon tea for her mum during "half term", when in reality, she's been invited so probably couldn't choose the time. Bare faced liar, greedy beg.
Shouldn't this of been marked AD or commissioned paid...if invited and all promoted by a trying to be posh voice-over and failing!
---
the dimwit followers this family attract....
---
Been all over the news recently...shared ownerships are not ideal...and begda part of this for giving deposit money....not a clue this family!
---

Shouldn't this of been marked AD or commissioned paid...if invited and all promoted by a trying to be posh voice-over and failing!
---
the dimwit followers this family attract....
Hmm Amanduh!!! a genuine comment or a bit of a tongue in cheek comment I wonder 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Another day another gifted meal for begda. Pissed myself when she said about the gorgeous decor and the pictures on the wall… it’s printed wall paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Such a foodie but cannot say the word brasserie properly.

Got Mine the Hippo round to babysit Ewa because she forgot that she had booked the afternoon tea for her mum during "half term", when in reality, she's been invited so probably couldn't choose the time. Bare faced liar, greedy beg.
Judging by her food shop at Aldi she’s no foodie! 😂
---
God lord what a sight
If she is doing this for the fetish audience she’s pretty much prostituting herself, she’d earn more on only fans which let’s face that’s where all her orgasm noises belong.
---
Yes, it's like her sign to Ela to shut up
Yep

Last edited:
The Aldi shop tik tok she done 😆 tinned tomatoes, cucumber, strawberries bananas…yes sev I can see what your putting in the trolly it’s self explanatory it doesn’t need you telling us what your putting in 🙈 I never understood why people do that we’re not as dumb as you sev

The work really is drying up, she's ramping up those TikTok shop ads isnt she?!

Oh it's off on holiday again start of another 7 holidays this year no doubt 🙄 another tiktok cheap tit 🙄 just woken up so I'll get on the phone showing my cheap off the shoulder crap loves a bit of off the shoulder don't it 🙄🤦‍♀️ no doubt taking that kid out of school again 🙄

Oh it's off on holiday again start of another 7 holidays this year no doubt 🙄 another tiktok cheap tit 🙄 just woken up so I'll get on the phone showing my cheap off the shoulder crap loves a bit of off the shoulder don't it 🙄🤦‍♀️ no doubt taking that kid out of school again 🙄
It’s still Easter holidays. My kid goes back 16th April.
She’s still a bleep though.

Tbf this one does sound like it is in an actual school holiday. Not that it matters when the other 7 are in term time.

It’s still Easter holidays. My kid goes back 16th April.
She’s still a bleep though.
She said she goes away at the end of April. So it's likely that it will be in school time.

It beggars belief that this lazy cow has a dog walker.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her true narcissistic self colours came through this morning because she has no control other the holiday change,also I noticed she bigger up that muck she prepared for breakfast,but didn't film herself eating it and today she's having her green stuff later.

That womper looked trash. Honestly if she takes Ewa out of school again this year I think people will start to ask her questions. She doesnt give a tit about educating her instead thinking all inclusive getting a tan is more important 😖

Reactions: 3
She said she goes away at the end of April. So it's likely that it will be in school time.

It beggars belief that this lazy cow has a dog walker.
Fair enough. I don’t even hate watch her anymore. I just catch up here!

I’m sure she said they are away in Turkey for sedats birthday 3rd May and then Cyprus for her dads 60th on the 19th June. Both of these fall in term time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.