Sevda Ela #26 woe is me, my life’s so stressy. Desperate for a collab with Aunt Bessie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where I live trampolines have to be pegged down or with strong wind they will end up in the neighbours yard. Her garden is as miserable as the Care Homes new lounge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In think it’s ok,
EWA doesn’t play out or do anything other than play the tablet or walk about with a toddlers pram.
Even if she did play on the trampoline she’d have doormat holding her hands whilst she jumps like you would with a 1 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where I live trampolines have to be pegged down or with strong wind they will end up in the neighbours yard. Her garden is as miserable as the Care Homes new lounge 😂
Ours ended up next door, even when it was pegged so now ours is now inground.

Reactions: 1
Why does she think saying and doing the same thing everyday will increase her socials?

No wonder the brands legged it from her

Shes never used her fermomix ever since that one time she did, probably sold it on FB marketplace

Her videos are the exact same day in and day out..now her whole family are doing the exact same videos

Her teenage management might aswell advise them to be a group since they are doing it all the same

She really thinks she will get 6k a month and more doing her videos like this

Shes the worse influencer I have ever seen..

The brands probably didn't see any return from her ads because lets face it, she doesnt influencer she makes you run away from.the brands shes advertising

Her social media days are going to be over soon.

Good morning and hope you slept well and showing you eaten food with mummy and chomping away like a 2 year old can only take you so far. What kind of tit is this that she thinks brands want to work with her?
I actually didn't see it that way. The amount of people who want to watch people with no manners eat is LOW. So she's just giving her viewers to her dad and sister 😂
Will put herself back at the pharmacy even quicker so keep it up sevDUH

He can work a physical job and also be lazy at home. My husband works a physically and mentally demanding job 6 sometimes 7 days a week and yet still manages to contribute to the home and parenting his children. They both seem lazy and selfish
Very true, I was pointing out unlike her he does a proper job. He seems like a manchild to me, jumping at her every word. They are all very strange.
---
They all have such repulsive eating habits. When I saw her sister-in-law Kuki's TikTok, I was immediately put off by the way she pushes the food around the plate before cutting it and how she constantly blows on her food like a toddler. And why does she think people want to see her deep throating a hot dog?🤮 Bunch of grifters.

View attachment 2849453
She’s a very strange one. No wonder her kids have issues. From their weirdo mother.
---
Her winking at Ela. Is that to get her to shut up? I've noticed this in a few videos and ela goes quiet. Anyone else noticed this? Like the winking was ridiculously crazy in this video
Yes I’ve noticed this. It is to shut her up.
---
Begda strikes again. Tagging The Scum (The Sun) in the reveal of her concrete yard which she's filled with absolutely hideous plastic flowers. Desperate to get in the paper to get a step closer to the blue tick. No shame.
Those plastic monstrosities are just hideous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The weather in the UK is mild today, temperatures in double figures. Why on earth has she got a coat on that poor dog? She is so irresponsible in everything that she does.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Begda strikes again. Tagging The Scum (The Sun) in the reveal of her concrete yard which she's filled with absolutely hideous plastic flowers. Desperate to get in the paper to get a step closer to the blue tick. No shame.
I would love them to write on her because they would rip her to shreds 🤣 BRB applying for the sun

she couldn't do a think about it. It would eat her up. Careful what you wish for sev 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It’s not half term sev! It’s the Easter holidays, we’ve just finished a full school term, we are not half way through one! That’s something that really grinds my gears!

Such a foodie but cannot say the word brasserie properly.

Got Mine the Hippo round to babysit Ewa because she forgot that she had booked the afternoon tea for her mum during "half term", when in reality, she's been invited so probably couldn't choose the time. Bare faced liar, greedy beg.

Reactions: 9
The weather in the UK is mild today, temperatures in double figures. Why on earth has she got a coat on that poor dog? She is so irresponsible in everything that she does.
The coat on the dog thing does seem unnecessarily cruel and selfish. Poor thing must be so hot. She does it so she doesn’t have to wash him. I do wonder why she got that dog?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
It’s not half term sev! It’s the Easter holidays, we’ve just finished a full school term, we are not half way through one! That’s something that really grinds my gears!

Ela probably only has done half a term’s schooling with the amount of time she has off…!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just feel so sad for rocco, he has nothing to sniff in the garden at all, she could have at least got some plants for him to sniff and enjoy. Dogs see the world through their nose and his is so bland.

• Sad
Her hair looks much better when it's naturally curly, the straightened hair looks so dry - wonder why she insist on straightening it

Reactions: 2
Mine the Hippo’s free Sedat nursery rhyme is absolutely hilarious!
The sisters’ voice impressions they do are very funny 😂
Honestly so hilarious. I love the ones of Kuki, always sounds like she’s talking so matter of factly when talking about “my SISTER in law darlings” Absolute gold, no wonder every member of the Brady bunch wants the account taken down 😁

just another vote for take that f-ing onesie off your dog in 14/15 degree temperature you moronic fool. Does she not notice no other dog is wearing one?? Of course not. He’s running around a field in her instagram story, he will be very hot and panting. Take the stupid onesie off him!!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Why are we being subjected to this 🫣 Interesting she’s gone for shared ownership and only owns 40% of her property.. especially given the over the top dramatic thanks to Sevda for helping her financially. Obviously her pockets aren’t very deep!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Why are we being subjected to this 🫣 Interesting she’s gone for shared ownership and only owns 40% of her property.. especially given the over the top dramatic thanks to Sevda for helping her financially. Obviously her pockets aren’t very deep!
I don’t get shared ownership. You paying for the whole house no matter what as don’t you rent the 60% you don’t own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.