Sensational Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The constant “sweet Arhlo” & “sweet August”
Yes we know, babies are supposed to be sweet, it’s what they do.
Perhaps she needs to put them in separate cots and prams too when August gets home from hospital, I’d feel like I needed to give them as much breathing room as possible after the respiratory complications they’ve had.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They will be back squished up on top of each other inside their numerous #gifted items being posted daily and exploited for all their worth! It’s lovely that they find comfort being together but I wouldn’t be able to rest! One day she posted a pic with them in the moses together and one was almost covering the others face. I’d be worried to death about suffocation or overheating. It’s all just about money for her though and those twins are just £££ to her!

Reactions: 3
They will be back squished up on top of each other inside their numerous #gifted items being posted daily and exploited for all their worth! It’s lovely that they find comfort being together but I wouldn’t be able to rest! One day she posted a pic with them in the moses together and one was almost covering the others face. I’d be worried to death about suffocation or overheating. It’s all just about money for her though and those twins are just £££ to her!
exactly this, bet she thought all her birthdays and Christmas’s had come at once.
Multiples are the exploiters… sorry influencers dream.

Even the birth story that she’s going to share eventually when she feels ready etc etc! It’s all fake and all for the gram! I don’t believe she’s as affected as she says she is. Guarantee the birth story will come out when the novelty of the babies has worn off! I genuinely can’t get my head round her baby being so poorly in hospital and her posting links to the bleeping white company!

• Heart
And wait for the posts…for all the trolls I still have to work/earn a living! Yep still got to monopolise on your poor babies who are separated/poorly in hospital!

Reactions: 5
And wait for the posts…for all the trolls I still have to work/earn a living! Yep still got to monopolise on your poor babies who are separated/poorly in hospital!
She should have budgeted better instead of constantly spending, that way she could have afforded to take a couple of months out from “working” or at least scaled back on it after the twins were born.

Or done one less H&M, Zara or White Company “haul”

So true!

So her baby is ill in hospital and she’s buying followers! I don’t think she’s all there!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She is all for attention even in her bio it says mamma of 8 with TWINS. Twins in capitals to stick out. I have twins they slept in a next me crib As that has room and they were swaddled. But the yo-yo pushchair or a Moses basket errr no.

• Heart
Definitely think it’s all for attention! Hence the big build up to the birth story and the constant lead up to it I’ll share one day etc etc. I truly believe she’s not the full ticket. I think she’s addicted to babies and when they get bigger (and less cute! God forgive me I feel rotten saying that!) the novelty wears off! Hence the million kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is all for attention even in her bio it says mamma of 8 with TWINS. Twins in capitals to stick out. I have twins they slept in a next me crib As that has room and they were swaddled. But the yo-yo pushchair or a Moses basket errr no.
Hi do you know how to do a new thread?

She needs to have a day off ! Like perhaps today when your very ill baby comes home from hospital

• Heart
Definitely think it’s all for attention! Hence the big build up to the birth story and the constant lead up to it I’ll share one day etc etc. I truly believe she’s not the full ticket. I think she’s addicted to babies and when they get bigger (and less cute! God forgive me I feel rotten saying that!) the novelty wears off! Hence the million kids!
You’ve hit the nail on the head, she’s definitely addicted to babies! Once Francesca hit 18 months she announced her pregnancy with Otis, and then he hit 18 months… it’s twins!! Madness, utter madness! 🙄

does this help? I’m new and have no idea! Sorry!
@Yel please can you help ? I have tried to do new thread but keep messing it up xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She’s not wise like ,out with those babies for a photo shoot when one of them has just come home from hospital and is recovering from a collapsed lung .It would be the last thing on your mind surely .Jesus ,anything for the gram .I thought she was completely traumatised

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.