Sensational Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She disgusts me . Can you imagine what the staff think of a mum that leaves a baby on HDU - i know what i think

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
What did she expect when she had so many kids?
Problems such as this always arise when one has so many kids to divide their time between.
If one is sick in hospital there’s going to have to be compromises.
Did she really not consider this at all?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She disgusts me . Can you imagine what the staff think of a mum that leaves a baby on HDU - i know what i think
I can well imagine, and what if he were to take a turn for the worst and him/her weren't there with him, beyond selfish! 🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I really hope her baby is ok but I can’t understand why Shes leaving him on his own ,are her and her husband not swapping over ?

• Heart
What about the other 500 children at home.. They must have family helping. No easy task sharing shifts at the hospital with a normal number of children. It's situations like this you realise it's selfish to keep having babies

Surely one is with the baby and the other is at home with the other 7 maybe send some of them to grandparents so it’s a little less. I had twins in neonatal and you had to leave them and killed me having someone else feed, change them etc and you’d go in the morning and they would of only had contact when being fed nothing else. I couldn’t imagine leaving a baby is taken home, bonded with etc. When your baby needs you I’d stay with them if everyone is well they will manage without you. To be in a situation that you can’t look after your sick newborn because the others can’t manage without you then you’ve had too many babies. Aren’t the kids back at school too in Scotland?

I live in Scotland and once mums are discharged we cant stay on the ward and in the special care baby unit there is no beds it’s literally an open plan room with cribs. She wouldn’t have had the choice to stay with him. The visiting hours are open thought so she could go late at night if she wanted to.

• Sad
I live in Scotland and once mums are discharged we cant stay on the ward and in the special care baby unit there is no beds it’s literally an open plan room with cribs. She wouldn’t have had the choice to stay with him. The visiting hours are open thought so she could go late at night if she wanted to.
But that’s neonatal surely he’s gone to a children’s hospital or children’s ward? Obvs if that’s the rules that sucks but I’d be surprised if he went back to neonatal

• Heart
Reactions: 3
once baby is discharged out of neonatal they aren’t allowed back in due to infection risk (even before Covid) the baby with be in the sick kids.

Reactions: 2
As annoying as she is, her baby boys are gorgeous. I hope little Arhlo (still can’t get over that spelling) is ok

I’m sure she shared a message or a comment where someone said their little one had a collapsed lung. It’s almost like she’s copied the story word for word?

• Wow
Something very strange about her - i think she embellishes everything .
God forgive me for saying it but I thought the same. I just don’t feel like she comes across as sincere when she posts this stuff. I’ve never had such worry for my kids as she has and I hope the baby makes a full recovery but even when my kids have tummy bugs I don’t even think to be picking up my phone let alone blasting insta with swipe ups for the white company!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
God forgive me for saying it but I thought the same. I just don’t feel like she comes across as sincere when she posts this stuff. I’ve never had such worry for my kids as she has and I hope the baby makes a full recovery but even when my kids have tummy bugs I don’t even think to be picking up my phone let alone blasting insta with swipe ups for the white company!
How desperate can she actually be .It’s a very odd way to act .

Reactions: 3
How desperate can she actually be .It’s a very odd way to act .

Im glad you agree. Feel rotten saying because her poor baby being ill but Jesus Christ! How can you monopolise on that! My baby is seriously ill, I’m worried sick, here’s a swipe up! None of what she says sounds sincere about how she’s not been the same since giving birth can’t stop worrying etc it just seems exaggerated and artificial. I find her dead behind the eyes. It’s like she’s faking this emotion so she half believes it herself! God bless the baby and I hope he makes a full and speedy recovery. It’s a shame this hasn’t made her realise she needs to be more present with her children

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.