Sensational Seven #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Favourite twin anyone? Always the one she’s holding, always the one she’s feeding, always at the front. Makes me cringe for twin2

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Aren’t those pillows dangerous that you shouldn’t prop the bottles on them

Reactions: 3
Aren’t those pillows dangerous that you shouldn’t prop the bottles on them
I don’t want to be mum police but those babies are way too small to be fed like that. Feeding twins at the same time is so tough (I struggle). But I would never leave one with a bottle propped up 😣. You can buy special twin feeding pillows. But I guess she wouldn’t think to do that unless it was #gifted

Reactions: 4
Not saying that feeding twins would be easy by any means but maybe if she put her phone down for 5 minutes she would make things easier for herself!

Reactions: 6
Not saying that feeding twins would be easy by any means but maybe if she put her phone down for 5 minutes she would make things easier for herself!
Exactly, she was feeding one twin with one hand and no doubt filming on her phone with the other!
If she put the phone down she could have used that hand to feed the other twin.

Oh of course she goes to the white company to buy bloody wrapping paper, plain bottle green to be exact. Bet that cost like £30 🙈 so relatable Sara

Oh of course she goes to the white company to buy bloody wrapping paper, plain bottle green to be exact. Bet that cost like £30 🙈 so relatable Sara
She can afford it with the money she saves on all the stuff she gets given to her for free!

ugh this woman is soooo fake, no need to wonder what she does with all her haul goodies or how she affords them, she returns them! insta is so fake don't believe a thing on it. How many all in one/snowsuits has she been gifted for the twins theres at least one set a week, i think this week alone it has been two :rolleyes: also theres no way her house is as "pristine" as she makes out, otherwise she'd be showing it everyday, she shows it once its been cleaned, 5 mins after the pic its a wreck again lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Otis is going to fall and hurt himself in those oversized teddy slippers!
Why can’t she just get him a normal pair?

Just get him some peppa pig ones god dammit 🤣
I’m sure he’s love something like that, but Sara obviously finds them vulgar!
Not half as vulgar as freeloading stuff you don’t even need to keep your babies looking like Victorian mannequins.

She wont buy them anything of colour or what would make their little hearts pump with sheer delight - its insipid cream or beige all the way isnt it sara 🙄🙄🙄

All for the gram - and screw the kids happiness

Reactions: 2
She’s added someone’s post to her stories saying “due to circumstances I won’t be taking part in the next lockdown”
and added her own 🙌🙌🙌 for good measure!
You gotta laugh 😂 who the duck would notice?
She never goes anywhere!!!

She wont buy them anything of colour or what would make their little hearts pump with sheer delight - its insipid cream or beige all the way isnt it sara 🙄🙄🙄

All for the gram - and screw the kids happiness
Seems she’d rather please insta than her own kids!
it wouldn’t harm her to get them the odd character pair of slippers or item of clothing, she might not like them but kids love them.
They’re only little once, allow them to enjoy it, make their day and their hearts sing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s added someone’s post to her stories saying “due to circumstances I won’t be taking part in the next lockdown”
and added her own 🙌🙌🙌 for good measure!
You gotta laugh 😂 who the duck would notice?
She never goes anywhere!!!

Seems she’d rather please insta than her own kids!
it wouldn’t harm her to get them the odd character pair of slippers or item of clothing, she might not like them but kids love them.
They’re only little once, allow them to enjoy it, make their day and their hearts sing.
I hate character clothing BUT I don’t dress them in beige and they have the odd character top and all their pjs are characters!

Reactions: 2
I hate character clothing BUT I don’t dress them in beige and they have the odd character top and all their pjs are characters!
Exactly, I’m not that keen on it but the kids feelings should come into it too, pyjamas are a great way to indulge their love of character clothing.

• Heart
Watch all her gifted “pieces” now be put up for sale. I also doubt it will be much less than the company’s are still selling it all for

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.