Sensational Seven #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how her house even functions during Xmas. It must be absolute chaos. If she’s got as much money as she shows off the kids must get a stupid amount.

Reactions: 3
I wonder how her house even functions during Xmas. It must be absolute chaos. If she’s got as much money as she shows off the kids must get a stupid amount.
I doubt she actually buys her younger ones many presents if any. She will get there toys gifted from every toy company possible she will only have to pay for the older boys bits

Reactions: 4
It’s a wonder she’s any money left at all for presents, the number of unneeded clothes she buys!

• Heart
Another H&M haul 🙄
Another of those all in one adult romper suits for herself!
Why would a mother of two toddlers & two babies wear an item of clothing that makes going to the loo three times as long as normal?
She’s weird.

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m not a fan of dressing twins identically.
No surprise that Sara is, it’s all for likes & follows.
My twins go through about 2/3 outfit changes a day as one will end up being sick etc. I couldn’t keep up with having them matching 😅

My twins go through about 2/3 outfit changes a day as one will end up being sick etc. I couldn’t keep up with having them matching 😅
It’s probably why she buys so many clothes, she doesn’t do any washing wears them and throws them 😂 might as well at least they’ll all get wear out of everything she buys

Reactions: 2
That’s a thought.
Does Sara actually change both boys if one is sick or his nappy leaks?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It’s probably why she buys so many clothes, she doesn’t do any washing wears them and throws them 😂 might as well at least they’ll all get wear out of everything she buys
Im beginning to think she has a stall on the market and flogs things she has been gifted !

• Haha
They’ve actually been on an outing with the kids today!
Of corse it’s a #prtrip which means it’s been given to them for bleeping free.
Shameless doesn’t even come close, the hard faced mare.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Do any of these influencers ever pay to take their kids anywhere.. At least they got a day away from their beige house but for all the money and time spent faffing with cute outfits she makes little effort for the older boys..

Reactions: 8
Do any of these influencers ever pay to take their kids anywhere.. At least they got a day away from their beige house but for all the money and time spent faffing with cute outfits she makes little effort for the older boys..
Yes glad the kids got a rare outing, it’s so annoying though that companies decide that freeloaders like her & her ilk should be given things free that other families have to spend their hard earned money on.
Would be nice to see stuff like this given to people that deserve it, like NHS workers that have worked hard to keep us all safe this past year and a half or so.
Just a thought.

• Heart
My niece is similar ages to her older daughter and at school they are learning loads about climate change and sustainability - imagine if that’s what her kids are learning and they go home every day to yet ANOTHER haul of fast fashion 🙈🙈

My niece is similar ages to her older daughter and at school they are learning loads about climate change and sustainability - imagine if that’s what her kids are learning and they go home every day to yet ANOTHER haul of fast fashion 🙈🙈
Sustainability isn’t a word in Sara’s vocabulary.

Reactions: 1
Also the fact that Nevaeh’s one of eight children! “..and how does your household contribute to green targets”?!😬

• Heart
Posting a photo of her dead grandmother's hand. Sorry some things in my opinion are kept private

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.