Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I agree about the tattoos looking tacky. Most of them dress quite inappropriately for work. I find it amazing how it's acceptable work wear for women to wear sleeveless tops in America - I see a lot of US newsreaders wearing those too. It looks really unprofessional. My work has such a strict dress code - tops have to be at least elbow length long, skirts and dresses have to fall below the knee, no visible cleavage, jackets must be worn for meetings with clients, no tattoos on display ...
I work in the U.K. and have a pretty well respected and well paid career and I wear sleeveless tops AND have visible tattoos 😱

Reactions: 14
I work in the U.K. and have a pretty well respected and well paid career and I wear sleeveless tops AND have visible tattoos 😱
Yes!! I don't mind tattoos either!! I work in the UK as well in quite a respected career and I can have my tattoo on show, no one carres. I think everyone in the company has at least one tattoo.. there's people with piercings as well, others simply covered in tattoos and it's all fine.

Reactions: 6
I work in the uk too, think it depends on your company. The office i am in we rarely see clients so we are told no football tops/colours, nothing to short or revealing and guys should wear shirts but ties aren't compulsory

Reactions: 2
My employer is based in Dubai but I’m currently doing some consultancy work in the London area. I don’t have any visible tattoos but anyone that did wouldn’t dare wear anything to show them off. The episode when Christine was trying to get down the stairs with her heels was just ridiculous. Why bother wearing them if you’re incapable of walking in them

Reactions: 2
Just watching season 3 atm. Unpopular opinion but I actually love Christine she calls people out for their crappy behaviour the other girls are so sneaky about it she’s very upfront and she never really denies saying stuff that she says no matter what it was. Like yeah she’s a bit of witch but she knows it I get the impression that she would actually be a nice person in real life (think someone in here said they met her and she was). Hate hate hate heather and davina

Reactions: 15
Just watching season 3 atm. Unpopular opinion but I actually love Christine she calls people out for their crappy behaviour the other girls are so sneaky about it she’s very upfront and she never really denies saying stuff that she says no matter what it was. Like yeah she’s a bit of witch but she knows it I get the impression that she would actually be a nice person in real life (think someone in here said they met her and she was). Hate hate hate heather and davina
I bloody love her, she is so straight talking and honest and her clothes 🙀🙀🙀🙀 I follow her on Instagram and she actually seems really sweet. She says she knows they portray her as the bad guy and she doesn't care because someone has got to be 😂

I bloody love her, she is so straight talking and honest and her clothes 🙀🙀🙀🙀 I follow her on Instagram and she actually seems really sweet. She says she knows they portray her as the bad guy and she doesn't care because someone has got to be 😂
Completely agree I just think obviously she’s very direct and can be bitchy in the way she conducts herself but if you think about it what you see is what you get with her. She’s the best entertainment value too

Reactions: 5
LOVE Christine, she’s the only one out of the lot of them that I’d spend time with. Oh, and I like Maya too but the rest are two faced and fake

Reactions: 4
Finally someone else who can’t stand Heather and Davina, I feel Davina causes 10x more ‘drama’ than Christine

Reactions: 9
Finally someone else who can’t stand Heather and Davina, I feel Davina causes 10x more ‘drama’ than Christine
Just finished season 3... hate hate hate heather and davina. Hated heather the most last season after she called amanza out for being late even though she helped her out and sold her listing!! But this season omfg davina. At christines wedding she was way out of line

Reactions: 8
Heather looks SO different from season two to season three in the interviews... not sure if it’s the make up etc but like deffo a filler or two

Reactions: 1
Davina looks so poor and tacky all the time!
alsoo wonder why none of the other staff were featured on the show?
Christine thinks the world revolves around her
The dynamic between Mary and the boss man made me feel uncomfortable when they were all calling him out for favourtising Mary when her husband was sat next to her

My favourite would have to be Amanza or Maya

They all look so skinny in this season and the comments about ‘water for lunch’ and ‘smoothies’ and hunger are concerning!!!

Reactions: 7
Christine's hair is so beautiful. Is it extensions? If so, they are very well done,

This is PERFECT lockdown viewing.

Always makes me laugh when Christine does listings with Brett and/or Jason - they are dwarves next to her, especially in the heels.

I suspect Mary likes the old colombian marching powder, too much gurning and jitteryness.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have just finished season 3. I am so heated.

I hate Davina with such passion. She is the poster child of toxic "friendship". She must lead such a sad life outside the show to thrive on pushing peoples buttons on camera. She plays coy and gaslights the other girls. She is pure trash. At least Christine owns up to being a btch.

Reactions: 14
I hated her in the first 2 seasons but had so much respect for Heather standing up for her and Tariq to Christine and Davina! I thought she was too much of a follower to/a bit dim to cotton on they were taking the piss, but she surprised me. Definitely went up in my estimations there. Also don't think I caught her joining in with the Chrishell bashing? Mad respect to her and Maya for not following the crowd there I can see how it would be a people pleaser and just join in to keep Christine on side...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.