Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read this thread & have decided to start watching the first season! let the binge sess start!!

Reactions: 3
Yes! She wasn't like this last season. Her behaviour is odd. Sometimes she talks as if she's had dental work done recently; other times she jerks around a lot as if she has insects wriggling under her clothing. When she was trying to get that listing, she seemed very lacking in confidence - not at all as she normally is. And why did she keep saying it was her dream home? It wasn't as if she was buying it ...

I feel like Chryshell gets most of the attention - probably because of her acting career and (ex) husband.

Christine is so dishonest, using her fiance's credit card like that. She's just an empty shell to me - just there.

The new one (was married to the football player) seems lovely - she has a real fighting spirit.

Heather is stupid. It's so weird that her new boyfriend's ex-wife looks like a carbon copy of her (better looking and nicer personality though). You have to wonder what he was thinking. He has a heck of a lot of baggage, too.

Jason and Brett really love themselves. Brett (or is it Jason?) is obviously still incredibly in love with Mary; he should just admit that and stop being a party boy. I can't see Mary's marriage lasting - she seems lovely, but Romain seems to want to call the shots. It's a bit awkward to watch.

Davina is blah. She doesn't seem like a "model" to me? I don't know why they didn't leave her in the background this season too (like they did last season).

It's weird how none of the listings on their website are attributed to agents; it's like they're all pooled (whoever answers the phone gets to show the property). I'm sure it doesn't work like that though.

Mia is okay but I don't get ALL the love for her. She works part-time for Douglas Elliman in Miami (where her husband is based), which seems like a weird work set-up (Oppenheimer Group aren't affiliated with Douglas Elliman as far as I can tell ...).

The women don't actually seem to make that much money. Mary's condo from season 1 was nice, but pretty average; Chrishell's house is lovely but she has a solid acting career behind her; Christine's now-house is nice but that's due to her fiance ... all the cars are obviously leased (although Heather was apparently gifted hers by her boyfriend after one month of dating - and leasing is probably a smart move in any case, as the cars are used mainly for business) ... it all seems very fake. At least the agents on Million Dollar Listing are legitimately wealthy.
I also don’t think they make THAT much money. All their bags are designer but not like really great if you know what I mean, old styles and not top end and a lot of their clothing is pretty cheap. I know that’s not a lot to go on but defo think it’s all faked for the show.

I don’t believe chrishell was really homeless and in poverty etc more like she was for one day, it’s a joke, she was obviously one of those girls at school that no one liked because they make up elaborate stories about their life and tag along with everyone

Reactions: 5
OMG! I’ve just finished season 2. I cannot wait for season 3.

do you know what irks me the most?? The girls wearing those spiky heels in other people’s houses. What about marking their floors?? I think it’s rude of them 🤣
I say exactly the same thing about the heels on new floors 🤯😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Especially at those open house events 😩 👠

Why am I so confused over Heathers boyfriend? I thought he was in Sweden? I only realised after looking at her Instagram last night who he is.

Reactions: 4
Especially at those open house events 😩 👠

Why am I so confused over Heathers boyfriend? I thought he was in Sweden? I only realised after looking at her Instagram last night who he is.
Wasn’t her ex boyfriend in Sweden and this is her new boyfriend?

Just watched series 1 upto episode 3. God dam it my other half will me home soon.
Love it. I am hooked.

• Haha
Hurry up August 7th
I have binge watched it all now and loved every minute.
I even had a tear or to at Mary's wedding.

What to watch next is the question

• Heart
Hurry up August 7th
I have binge watched it all now and loved every minute.
I even had a tear or to at Mary's wedding.

What to watch next is the question
The latest series of Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles starts in a couple of days in the States.

Reactions: 1
I am hooked, it is my grown up equivalent of The Hills. The perfect tv to switch off to and there is not much to it. Just starting S2.

Reactions: 19
Christine obviously doesn't come from money and thinks that material possessions will make her happy and feel complete (spoiler: they never do). Her fiance (only up to E3 of S2 so far), didn't get to be retired early by spending lavishly on stuff; and her dishonesty about spending is not a great start for their married life together. She's not making huge money selling real estate - her extended holidays don't help with that, so he'll likely rein her in and read her the riot act, or she'll empty their bank accounts ... I wonder which will come first?

I wonder why Chryshell's ex-husband divorced his first wife - she's a former soap actor too, and pops up on many Lifetime movies. He seems to have a type, as his new girlfriend is also a soap actor, and looks a bit like Lindsay (wife #1) and Chryshell mixed together. Before marrying Justin, Chryshell was engaged to Matthew Morrison from Glee ... I seem to remember it ending on a sour note at the time. I'd say Justin is more the one with issues though, not Chryshell.

I agree about the tattoos looking tacky. Most of them dress quite inappropriately for work. I find it amazing how it's acceptable work wear for women to wear sleeveless tops in America - I see a lot of US newsreaders wearing those too. It looks really unprofessional. My work has such a strict dress code - tops have to be at least elbow length long, skirts and dresses have to fall below the knee, no visible cleavage, jackets must be worn for meetings with clients, no tattoos on display ...
Do you work for the actual Queen?
Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I work in investments in Dubai and even our dress code isn't that strict :ROFLMAO:

That’s me finished season 2 and it has been a total guilty pleasure and so easy to watch. I love LA so it’s more for seeing inside the houses.

I feel like Mary got married just so they had something to talk about for the season.

Didn’t realise that Heather was going out with Tarek El Mousa she looks so similar to his ex.

Reactions: 6
So glad I found this thread, love this show. Love the amazing houses, did you think a lot of the houses in season two weren’t that amazing...
cant wait for S3!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.