Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched half of season 1 today, it's so badly done scripted reality that I know I'll have watched it all by next weekend šŸ˜† then read the whole thread. All these obviously fake people acting out contrived situations, pastry chef yeah right šŸ¤„

Really not that impressed by any of the houses seen so far, but I find la pretty boring and void of culture. All these big tasteless houses that are on small grounds and not detached by much. The 40 m it's a hard no to, you just know the electric glass doors that cost 1m are always going to be breaking down and squeezing. šŸ˜¬

I don't see why pocket doors are such a selling feature, every property thing makes such a big deal of them as if they haven't been around for hundreds of years

Can't believe they're getting listings for 6% šŸ˜µ that's insanely high

Reactions: 6
Amanza is so boring and annoying. I'm sorry but continually being late for work is so annoying

Reactions: 7
I hope Davina is a plant because otherwise she is just too awful!
Why does she think sheā€™s owed the details of Chrishelles divorce?
ā€œI want to support her but itā€™s hadd because sheā€™s so closed offā€ yeah because youā€™re a witch and she hates you, thatā€™s why she isnā€™t opening up.

Reactions: 8
I watched episode 5 (skipped 3/4). Chrishell is hiding what actually happened I think. Thatā€™s ok, itā€™s her business. I donā€™t believe she was blindsided. Still horrible for her.

Reactions: 4
Season 3 episode 4 šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

season 2 was the best by far, Iā€™m over this single mum Amanza bullshit, fire her ass, I donā€™t give a tit about her kids... especially the one that said he was proud of her because she could buy groceryā€™s and whatever tit about daddy leaving.
get your kid into therapy and stop messing with the flow of the show, I donā€™t want Oprah I want the hills 2.0!

il be back when Iā€™m finished šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just finished season 1 and Romain is the star of the show with the awkward mumbling and vacant expressions. Can't wait to see if this did kick start a modelling career. I guess he'll be gone during season 2 as he hasn't got anything more to give šŸ˜†

The best house so far was that one for the end of season party that one of the twins refurbed. But the location isn't great and that 30k TV stand looks terrible, the trap door you can see from a mile away and certainly doesn't blend in seamlessly. Was that Graham Stephan (bottom feeder YouTube "reactor") sat around the fire pit saying nothing?

• Haha
Donā€™t count him out and send him to the Calvin Kline underwear section @Yel šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

#TeamRomain šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thereā€™s a reddit thread which was started by a production co-ordinator on the show and he/she spills the tea on the show & cast.
Some of the highlights:
Christineā€™s husband is an awful human being.
Mary is the hardest worker and always in the office.
Davina is as annoying as she is on screen.
Mary and Romain are actually a very sweet couple, very in love, even if she doesnā€™t understand half of what he says!
Heather is the most fun, chill and always in a good mood.

Reactions: 12
Corrrrr I hate Davina so much. Iā€™m only at the start of S3

Romain came through in s2 šŸ˜‚
I donā€™t mind chrishell but I find looking at her so uncomfortable. Itā€™s like sheā€™s had so much surgery I canā€™t understand it.
The tiny O twins (Read that reference on redditšŸ˜‚) do my head in a little. Jasonā€™s infatuation with Mary is just mental šŸ¤£
Christine also I just donā€™t get. I know itā€™s drummed up for the show but sheā€™s almost borderline personality disorder the way she chops and changes

Iā€™ll also leave this here from Reddit

E40FD061-286E-4204-B186-F6E53615DAC7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
am I the only one who likes heather??

Maryā€™s constant sniffing and jitters at chrishelles charity event was WILD.

Thereā€™s a reddit thread which was started by a production co-ordinator on the show and he/she spills the tea on the show & cast.
Some of the highlights:
Christineā€™s husband is an awful human being.
Really? I was thinking to myself how sweet he comes across. He seems really in love with Christine. I'm also so jealous he lets her live her best rich life!

Reactions: 3
Season 3 episode 4 šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

season 2 was the best by far, Iā€™m over this single mum Amanza bullshit, fire her ass, I donā€™t give a tit about her kids... especially the one that said he was proud of her because she could buy groceryā€™s and whatever tit about daddy leaving.
get your kid into therapy and stop messing with the flow of the show, I donā€™t want Oprah I want the hills 2.0!

il be back when Iā€™m finished šŸ˜‚
Buckle up, youā€™ve a whole lot more ā€œIā€™m a single mum Iā€™m doing this on my ownā€ ahead of you!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Buckle up, youā€™ve a whole lot more ā€œIā€™m a single mum Iā€™m doing this on my ownā€ ahead of you!!
sheā€™s dragging the whole series down, even without the single mom/poor me narrative sheā€™s tit at her job, DUMP HER ASS!!!!

also, Jason isnā€™t going to shag you bish.... šŸ˜

Reactions: 3
My friend convinced me to watch this, binged it back in June and watched all of s3 this weekend!

I still bleeping hate Davina and have done since s1, she's a straight up tit stirrer and a nasty person overall. She says she owns that she's honest just like Christine, but Davina creates drama where it's not needed! Take a shot every time Davina says "There's two sides to every story" she really needed to shut her damn mouth when Chrishell was going through all of that!

Christine may be a witch but she's just soooo entertaining with it and I just love how extra she is.

I think Heather came across a lot better in s3 and I liked her and Amanza working together. But girl calm down with trying to bag a ring after a few months of dating Tarek šŸ˜‚

I thought I was going to like Amanza when she first came on the show but jesus - take a shot every time she says "I'm doing this for my kids" šŸ™„

It has taken me a while to figure Chrishell out but I think I like her. She was very naĆÆve in the first season but think she's gotten better at standing her ground now. Just her decisions sometimes I'm like Chrishell noooo šŸ¤£

Reactions: 6
I donā€™t mind chrishell but I find looking at her so uncomfortable. Itā€™s like sheā€™s had so much surgery I canā€™t understand it.
omg this!! Her face is so strained even when sheā€™s happy or having fun! It looks like sheā€™s always in pain!!

Reactions: 7
I think Maya is actually a bigger snake than Davina. Davina has never tried to act like sheā€™s best friends which Chrishell where as Maya acts like sheā€™s a friend but is actually such a stirrer.

Reactions: 9
Christine is only 31!! I thought she was pushing 40!

Thatā€™s the problem with having so much Botox, people will assume youā€™re much older

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.