Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Davina is also really unappealing because she's not as upfront as christine. People love Christine because she's charming etc.. but she doesn't have a problem being the villain. Also pretty sure someone said she's actually really nice in real life, can't remember if it was the reddit source. I like her a lot but I think she married for money at least partly, I mean... rich, balding, average looking guy bags a gorgeous, young woman?

Reactions: 3
Watching christines wedding. This is 100% not a real wedding. Surely? It looks so cheap and awful! Like a Halloween party funded by a tv show 😂🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
My friend convinced me to watch this, binged it back in June and watched all of s3 this weekend!

I still bleeping hate Davina and have done since s1, she's a straight up tit stirrer and a nasty person overall. She says she owns that she's honest just like Christine, but Davina creates drama where it's not needed! Take a shot every time Davina says "There's two sides to every story" she really needed to shut her damn mouth when Chrishell was going through all of that!

Christine may be a witch but she's just soooo entertaining with it and I just love how extra she is.

I think Heather came across a lot better in s3 and I liked her and Amanza working together. But girl calm down with trying to bag a ring after a few months of dating Tarek 😂

I thought I was going to like Amanza when she first came on the show but jesus - take a shot every time she says "I'm doing this for my kids" 🙄

It has taken me a while to figure Chrishell out but I think I like her. She was very naïve in the first season but think she's gotten better at standing her ground now. Just her decisions sometimes I'm like Chrishell noooo 🤣
Heather got her wish...the ring is the size of England

Heather got her wish...the ring is the size of England
The engagement might be in the show but I'm only on Ep5 of S3

Reactions: 1
Watching christines wedding. This is 100% not a real wedding. Surely? It looks so cheap and awful! Like a Halloween party funded by a tv show 😂🤔

One thing I will say, having gone to a wedding covered by a glossy... I actually believed Christine’s wedding because her and Christian didn’t feature beyond the ceremony... in fact, the section with the argument and Chrishelle leaving looked like it had been filmed elsewhere. All the B roll at the end of the party was non invasive.

(Also why I don’t believe that Reddit thread because I can’t see when, why or where the groom was mic’d up)

I would have rather seen more of the wedding and less of Chrishell.

Im terrified of swans...especially spooky bastards that change from white to black :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Just finished season 1 and Romain is the star of the show with the awkward mumbling and vacant expressions. Can't wait to see if this did kick start a modelling career. I guess he'll be gone during season 2 as he hasn't got anything more to give 😆

The best house so far was that one for the end of season party that one of the twins refurbed. But the location isn't great and that 30k TV stand looks terrible, the trap door you can see from a mile away and certainly doesn't blend in seamlessly. Was that Graham Stephan (bottom feeder YouTube "reactor") sat around the fire pit saying nothing?
It is indeed bottom feeder Graham Stephan - he’s one of the Oppenheim Group agents but doesn’t feature in the show

Christine is only 31!! I thought she was pushing 40!

That’s the problem with having so much Botox, people will assume you’re much older
I feel this I think Botox so young as well adds to this. I actually out off having Botox as I don’t want to look older not younger 😂🙈

I just watched the final episode of S3 & wonder HOW Davina’s teeth are still intact 😳 She’s a piece of work! Christine acts like a pantomime villain but she has a kind of charm whereas I think Davina is just unhinged! Chrishell is weird, it’s like she has an invisible someone behind her winding her up & she turns on the smile & the Stepford Wife act. She doesn’t seem real. Is Heather vegan? I think she mentioned it 5 hundred millions times 🙄😂 Christine’s wedding looked AMAZING but I think her & Christian are a strange couple...speaking of which Mary & Romain, I’m shocked they’re still together! I need to catch up on the Reddit thread someone posted. I love the show, it’s complete mindless nonsense but over too soon 😩 Has S4 been commissioned?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watched all 3 Seasons! I'm surprised how nobody is noticing how shady Maya is! I love her witty one liners, but she's best friends with Davina and Christine (which is a red flag in itself) and literally just sits there nodding whilst they say horrible things about the others, but then acts like best friends when she's with them? At least Christine and Davina will actually sit there and say it to the others faces. I just feel like Maya hides behind this 'grown up' facade but is actually just as bad.

Reactions: 11
Watched all 3 Seasons! I'm surprised how nobody is noticing how shady Maya is! I love her witty one liners, but she's best friends with Davina and Christine (which is a red flag in itself) and literally just sits there nodding whilst they say horrible things about the others, but then acts like best friends when she's with them? At least Christine and Davina will actually sit there and say it to the others faces. I just feel like Maya hides behind this 'grown up' facade but is actually just as bad.
Ya Maya is a bit of a nobody to me. I feel like they don't feature her much so she tries to keep up with the Jones and be catty but she's too boring for anyone to care. 😂

Maya is likeable but definitely a snake. She goes from 1 clique to another but in such a way that its very subtle cos she never actually gets featured enough for her tit stirring to unfold before someone else gets in first.

Reactions: 5
I’ll read the comments tomorrow as going to bed now 😂
I thought S3 was such a let down compared to the first two. Last 5 mins of the last episode was the only part worth watching. I’ll be surprised if they get the go ahead for S4.
Hate Davina and Heather

Reactions: 6
Soon I'll be done with S3 and can actually read the thread and that redit thread posted :D

Davina is such a greedy fool signing up for that overpriced $75 mil house hoping she could find a bigger fool to sell it onto to line her pockets. I do love the owner giving her unreasonable hassle over it, it's what she deserves. Jason knew it was a bad idea but the drama it gives the show trump's that. He's like a villain playing with his garish guilded chess set with that accent 😆

Reactions: 10
I’ll read the comments tomorrow as going to bed now 😂
I thought S3 was such a let down compared to the first two. Last 5 mins of the last episode was the only part worth watching. I’ll be surprised if they get the go ahead for S4.
Hate Davina and Heather
I agree it was dull and nothing really happened and all the big moments were revealed in the trailer!

Finished all 3 seasons in a week love it!!

Anyone think there’s more to the Chrishell/Justin divorce? I find it hard to believe he would just file for divorce out of nowhere (also knowing his wife is on a reality tv show) surely his PR team would have gone mad at him for doing that? I like Chrishell but just fine it hard to believe someone would one day just decide they want a divorce surely there were some signs he/they were not happy?

Reactions: 4
Yep, definitely more to it. She knows what she’s done too.

She moved out of the marital home PDQ. You wouldn’t do that as a blindsided innocent party.

Chrishell was definitely told to be shaky with the truth on her break up/divorce. It’s all for the drama, but a little bit transparent with this show. We are not stupid, we know these shows manipulate the viewers and can be scripted, but don’t take the piss out of us 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.