Selling on Depop & Vinted #12 Release my money u clampits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since I’ve been on Vinted it’s definitely stopped me accumulating clothes like I used to!

What I have bought has been more staple items that might cost a little more but will last ages and not go out of fashion. I have soooo many things which I’ve only worn once or twice that were just bought on a whim! I’m away from home a lot for work and often have time to kill of an afternoon so shopping has always been my go to activity!

Reactions: 9
This is weird but there is a toy my daughter collects so I search it on vinted now and again. Today when I looked there was only 1 result (usually around 20-30). So I started to wonder if they had gone on a mass delete. But then I noticed all the listings I've previously looked at were still there in my 'recently viewed' but they don't show in search results?! I cleared all the filters so it's not that. Wonder how often they hide things :/

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.