Selling on Depop & Vinted #12 Release my money u clampits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sick of these absolute scruffs trying to haggle me out of 20p ffs go awayyyyyyyyyyyy

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Genuine question - are Vinted support team bots or humans? I sent something that was unable to be delivered to the buyer and yodel returned back to me. There has been no update on yodel tracking since 10th Feb.
today Vinted suspended the transaction and refunded the buyer so I contacted them and asked what about me? They said wait 6 business days and it should be delivered. I said I’ve waited working 11 days? They said they are sorry but they can’t give me any refund and that’s their final decision!

😵💫

maybe the bot got confused with what I was asking? I have no idea! I’ll just lose out on £8 and my item then shall I?! 😑

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve someone that’s sent me offers about 3/4 times for an item and when I don’t respond straight away they send a message saying hi??? So close to blocking them 🙈

Edit: just blocked them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I get so irrationally angry by the notification that pops up asking me to leave feedback for a buyer who a) hasn't bothered to leave me feedback and b) couldn't even be bothered to mark the item as ok and made me wait for my money. Just me? 🤪

Reactions: 25
I get so irrationally angry by the notification that pops up asking me to leave feedback for a buyer who a) hasn't bothered to leave me feedback and b) couldn't even be bothered to mark the item as ok and made me wait for my money. Just me? 🤪
I would be tempted to leave feedback saying they made you wait. However that's because I'm currently waiting for £60 so feeling petty. Not sure if they would retaliate. Basically nah not irrational, definitely rational.

Reactions: 5
All Vinted notifications make me irrationally angry. The “time to leave feedback” as a notification AND an email as soon as I click everything’s okay. Guess what Vinted, I’ve already left feedback because I always do it right away, like the TT I am!
I wouldn’t mind a reminder after 24 hours or something but 🤬

Reactions: 13
I keep seeing fake Birkenstock Boston clogs.
It's just ebay tick box processes.
Box up the terribleness, confirm once it's on it's way back (good to have in writing) and get that refund.
Genuinely, it's like posting an egg in a Jiffy bag, what the seller has done, you must be so upset and angry
Let us know how you get on x
And @peekachu I got a full refund for my broken perfume that I bought off eBay. 🕺

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sold shoes I’ve had on for ages last night. Posted today. No offers, ever, just the full price. Feels like a win!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Are Samba’s comfy? I’m sick of buying trainers that make my heels bleed or pinch my toes.
Ps what size are yours 🤣
Yes there grest but i like flat trainers ! Not for excercising in though ! Mine have now sold ! Full price , small wins yay !! Theyve been lusted for a couple of weeks

Reactions: 3
EXCEPT WE DON’T CHOOSE TO HAVE THE OFFERS BUTTON THERE KAREN 🤣

(I nearly sent an offer myself yesterday on some kids toys but i couldn’t bring myself to do it 🤣)
I wish we could personally set a minimum price for offers and the vinted maximum 40% reduction only applies where you don't have set another bespoke minimum.

That way with more expensive items that you accept £10 off but not 40% anyone wanting to make an offer can go on and it will say minimum £x

Reactions: 7
I've had a BNWT kids summer dress listed for £2.50 for a couple of weeks, it's had nearly 400 views and over 100 faves (someone just effing buy it already). Just declined an offer of £2 on principle alone, as I checked out the buyers page and they're selling used tat for the same if not more. They've just messaged asking what I paid for it new - the cheek. I said I can't remember but it was more than £2.50, which I think is a fair price for a brand new item? 😩

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I've had a BNWT kids summer dress listed for £2.50 for a couple of weeks, it's had nearly 400 views and over 100 faves (someone just effing buy it already). Just declined an offer of £2 on principle alone, as I checked out the buyers page and they're selling used tat for the same if not more. They've just messaged asking what I paid for it new - the cheek. I said I can't remember but it was more than £2.50, which I think is a fair price for a brand new item? 😩
Honestly people drive me mad with their cheekiness. It doesn’t even matter what you paid for it? If the item is now no longer to buy in shops, it is only worth what someone is willing to pay? £2.50 seems very reasonable and I’m sure a TT will snap it up.

Reactions: 8
Cheeky fucker 😡

I hate those knobs who expect an explanation for why you don’t want to accept their crappy offers.

Sick of people not ticking the everything is okay box. Means I have to wait so much longer for my money ffs.

Reactions: 6
Oooooh happy to see a Vinted thread on here! Someone asked me to try on a jacket I was selling last week to see if her size 36c tits would fit in it.
blocked 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.