Selling on Depop and Vinted #3 Looking for bargains and scammers galore? Join vinted for these and so much more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just had a seller message me an offer on a shirt I’m watching £25. Brilliant. Except it was listed at £25 last week and has remained the same price 😂. WHY!!?

Oh and none of my Evri parcels have appeared

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I must admit my Evri driver is brill. My Mam was waiting on something and they delivered a parcel and said her other parcels were all sent back down to london by accident and apparently they were having to wait until they get sent back up to Newcastle before they can deliver.

Reactions: 2
My final order has been recieved. Only a £1 order so hopefully no issues. My Jo Malone candle came. Was gonna save it for Xmas day but now I fancy lighting it and ordering a Jo set off there for Xmas day instead?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My Evri parcel that’s been stuck showing as delayed for the past week has turned up this afternoon, the day after the retailer gave me a refund 😂

1st block of the day coming. 1 million questions. Asked me if I'd take a tenner less - no. Will you accept any less? What I'm not gonna accept is your shite. Do1.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When you decline offers do you write a comment ! A £5 item for the love of god no im not taking 3 😩

Here's a safe space to admit it's given me new ideas on how to post things myself isn't it? 😂😂
Mine have all been pretty normal, only weird one was an old xmas gift bag but they’d used a whole role of tape around the bag that could have done with a hacksaw to open it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Really annoyed I waited 2 weeks for someone to send a baby dress. Once she posted it came within 2 days with inpost (is that a new world record). Anyway it was advertised as worn once, I’ve opened it and it’s obviously been worn lots, colours faded and all bobbly. (Nothing like the pictures she uploaded). It was only £1.50 so I feel really petty if I complain. Or do I still complain out of principal?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Really annoyed I waited 2 weeks for someone to send a baby dress. Once she posted it came within 2 days with inpost (is that a new world record). Anyway it was advertised as worn once, I’ve opened it and it’s obviously been worn lots, colours faded and all bobbly. (Nothing like the pictures she uploaded). It was only £1.50 so I feel really petty if I complain. Or do I still complain out of principal?
Complain out of principle. It's always the principle and people like that count on people thinking oh it's only a few £. No get your money back.

Reactions: 11
I put ysl aftershave on this morning and it literally sold within 5 minutes. I was so shocked. Wish I’d asked for more 💷💷💷😂

I’ve just declined an offer from someone that was about 30% less than what I’d listed and now they keep messaging me to say can I reduce the price because the shipping fees are too much. Is it petty to just block them

I’ve just declined an offer from someone that was about 30% less than what I’d listed and now they keep messaging me to say can I reduce the price because the shipping fees are too much. Is it petty to just block them
No! Just block 😁

• Heart
I sometimes block people cause I go on their page and see they live in crack dens lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.