Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

neverbeeninfluenced

Chatty Member
I put my Vinted sale money in a savings account. The balance is currently £1994. For the love of god can somebody please buy £6 worth of my tat so I can hit the £2k target before the end of June!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Thatgirl22

VIP Member
I got an offer on an item (£8 on a £10 item) and as I was going to accept someone else bought it full price. Cue message from offer lady asking if she can buy it. I replied sorry, someone else bought it before you. Then I got the sob story of how it’s a gift for a family member in hospital ‘but…ok 😔

not my fault, you snooze you lose! I said next time she should buy full price instead of offering and then she might be lucky and she replied that I should have accepted her offer quicker!!! Blocked.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
made £70 off 3 items in 3 days! haven’t sold anything in M O N T H S. as soon as the notification came through i thought “must tell the thread” 🤣😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

HoGi

VIP Member
SS bought something yesterday and wake up to this message
I bought something for a friend as the app was blocking her from buying while she was on holiday. She only said after I bought it that it was for a particular event and could I message to ask them to post ASAP!!

I said absolutely not that's SS behaviour. I did then have to explain about SSs and TTs but she understood her error at the end 🤣

Hopefully I have converted a SS to a TT

• Haha
Reactions: 12

uokhun92

Chatty Member
Had a TT transaction yesterday, the girl messaged me asking if she bought a skirt when could I send it which I thought was a fair question rather than buying it then messaging me asking when I was going to send it which would have pissed me off 🤣

This was about 11am, I said I could send it in the afternoon. She then paid full price and I had it wrapped and sent by 4pm 🙌 hopefully the rest of the transaction goes smoothly and it doesn’t get lost etc!

Reactions: 10

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
just had someone ask me for measurements and a bunch of questions and low ball me multiple times just to not purchase the fuckin thing…
---
just had someone ask me for measurements and a bunch of questions and low ball me multiple times just to not purchase the fuckin thing…
nevermind she bought it sorry ma’am x
IMG_7073.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I’m sick of the buyers who send messages asking me to send it straightaway as they need it for a holiday blah blah followed by kisses 🤮 then when they get it they don’t mark it as received and don’t leave feedback. But my feedback says about how I send quickly. I don’t need telling to! I always post same day or next day.

Millennial Pink

VIP Member
Just seen someone listing a manky old Secret Possessions Primani corset top for £25 as 'Y2K'. Fuck off. And they've listed it as the wrong size.

• Haha
  • Wow

clueless

Chatty Member
I listed a brand new in box perfume. It was brand new, never used, but the box didn’t have the seal wrapping. Vinted took it down within a day and I tried to challenge it because it was brand new but they said that any perfume being listed needs to be sealed.

I just seen the same perfume listed for sale, no box, up for 3 weeks so far! I’ve reported it, very petty of me but that’s just plain unfair 😬